Which class/spec for BG?

First of all, I dont like pet classes... I simply dont enjoy micro managing my pet.

That said, I've a few 85s but am left in a dilemma which one I should focus as my main:

Warlock
    Although I dislike pet classes, in random BG I dont really have to micromanage... I'll go with Warlock if I cant find another class.

Death Knight
    I play as Frost and enjoy it.. but seeing as how Unholy is considered the better spec now and for 4.3, I dont want to deal with pet.

Warrior
    This is the class I've been playing a lot lately.. but in random BG, most of the time nobody heals.. while I do enjoy playing as warrior, I wonder if there is another class that suits me more.

Mage
    Frost mage... no thanks because of the pet. Fire is pretty fun in BG.. but so squishy that sometimes I'm frustrated at how fast I die..

Shaman
    Elemental is the only spec I would go for PvP.. but I last tried it in Wrath... how is pvp elemental now?

If all else fails, I would level my Priest. Spriest is something I think I would enjoy... it has no reliance of pets (except shadowfiend) and judging by the patches so far, not really under/overpowered.

I realise I've soo many 85s

Unfortunately, the state of PVP in general is bad. Normal BGS, which is the most common form of PvP is dominated by those with the best gear. Those with the best gear do arena and Rated BGs. So, it's ultimately unfair to players who only do normal BGs.

There's also no consistency in how Pugs are formed, so either team could be overloaded with classes, healers, or over-geared players.

I try to PvP in normal BGs almost everyday, and get more frustrated than enjoyment.

As far as what class/spec, it doesn't really matter. Your gear will dictate your success more than anything else. The grind to get even Vicious gear is grueling, because so many folks have Ruthless and just steamroll you.

inb4 der fuhrer stanton shuts the thread down

i say go warlock. short of hunters, theyre one of the last classes that has a relatively high skillcap.

you can be good at a dk or mage, but nobody will ever consider you good BECAUSE youre a dk or mage.

warriors get the nerf and buff bat used against them every patch. be ready fro a roller coaster.

elemental shamans in pvp are gimmicky. if you want to play something useful, go resto. everybody loves a healer. including your priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ask what class to play. You'll get 10 different answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules View Post
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE