Holy paladin Lf a new home

Hello everyone, keeping it quite simple and short hopefully! My previous guild has decided to move onto other things, mainly guild wars 2. I will be playing that with them as well, however I still want to raid in WoW come MoP! TL;DR at bottom if you do not care to read my novel about my history.

About me:

I played a resto shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Shopi/advanced) back in the burning crusade, playing on the same realm that I am currently on, moon guard. It is not a big raiding server, but we cleared every raid prior to Wrath of the Lich King's release.

I was playing that shaman until mid-Ulduar, when my guild (Which I was an officer in, by then) asked if I could play my rogue in our main 25 man instead of my shaman, as we had no rogues, and we had a plethora of healers. I was still the "healing leader" even when I was on my rogue, while also taking over raid "discipline". I do not really think of it as discipline, as my role was mainly to keep people focused, and I was not a big screamer or anything. My rogue is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alast/advanced I do not play it very much anymore at all.

I left moon guard to get into a higher ranked guild, as I wanted more progression. I joined a guild called <V I P> on Executus server, they paid for my xfer and all my monthly fees, so that was quite nice. The drama however was not, and the guild floundered shortly thereafter. I bandied about a bit, and even considered quitting raiding, as I am not into drama in any way, and I thought that is perhaps just how higher guilds operated. I stuck it out, and ended up joining <OBSCURE REFERENCE> on Zuluhed. I enjoyed playing there, and was with them for heroic lich king, through 3/12 heroic in the first tier of cata. I had to take a work related leave, and ceded that I was probably done there, as just going away for months on end, I could not reasonably expect my spot back.

I only logged on infrequently after that, as my work was taking up the vast majority of my time, and it was smack dab in the middle of prime raiding hours for most guilds. After that cleared up (We had a short staff position, as someone had been fired for negligence) I was back and ready to raid.

I really, really missed healing, and my favorite class was paladin (I have three 85 holy paladins, though one of them I never touch) I leveled a fresh one back on my original server, and did some pug raids to get familiar with the game again. While in a pug with our server first guild, they said they wanted me to join up and heal there alt run, so I did that, and I was outperforming there current holy paladin, and he wanted to quit the game anyway, so they brought me in, in my terrible still gear (mostly 359's, a couple even lower) to heroic firelands, which we cleared!

I have enjoyed this guild greatly, however as I said in my first sentence, they are all quitting for GW2, so I am again looking for a new home. We finished Dragon Soul with a server first, us 117, world 564 heroic madness kill.

Though I honestly do not put much stock in rankings for healers (Though logs can be invaluable to see how low my judgement uptime is on farm content when I get bored off my gourd), as different roles can effect it greatly, I am competitive, and have ranked many a time in heroic ds and heroic firelands (Though much less in firelands, as I only cleared it a few times before DS came out)

I have been raiding DS the last few weeks with a friends guild, while staying in mine. I do have some current logs, but they do not log every week/every fight it seems. They were 5/8 heroic when I joined, we got madness heroic last week.

My current logs are at: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/157170/ Just this last week, I apparently ranked on heroic spine (very low rank, but still!) while three healing it, which I found quite odd for some reason.

My paladins armory is at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vinco/advanced

My attendance is spectacular, in my own opinion. I have missed one raid this entire tier, and firelands once I started raiding, due to a very bad storm that knocked out my power for several hours. Also, I have never been late for a raid. Ever.

I can play ret decently, my dps is not going to blow anyone out of there shoes as I have very little practice at it. I pvp as ret, when I do pvp. I can play prot, but I do not think I would enjoy doing it in a raid. I essentially only have the set and the spec for five mans, for the little satchels. I love those things.

PvP: I have been to 23xx in 3v3 on my rogue, back in wotlk. I played rogue/dk/priest, and rogue/lock/priest to those ratings. My paladin and shaman have both been 2k in arena, but I have not really been that into arena this expansion as much.

What I am looking for:

Now then, what I am looking for is a guild that wants a dedicated raider, who does not miss much if any time, and will compete ferociously to be the best healer he can be for you, and will hopefully fit in just perfectly with everyone you currently have. I am pretty easy going, I hate drama, I do not care about loot that much.

I would greatly prefer a three night guild, four at most. I would consider five, if the times were in just the right position in the day for raiding hours. I would also greatly, greatly prefer a horde guild. I do not want to switch mains, to a monk or anything else, as I like my holy paladin far to much. If a fight requires a different healing class (I have at least one of each at 85, though transferring them all would be most unpleasant for me) I would play a different character, as I am not really an "achievement" orientated player. At least not the ones that give points!

(If you want to pay for my transfer, that is quite acceptable to me as well!) /silly

Thank you for your time if you read through this, and if you did not and just want the...

TL;DR:

Holy paladin playing since start of burning crusade looking for new guild. prefer horde, prefer ranked similar or higher then my current one, prefer 3-4 nights, 5 at most if situation is good. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vinco/advanced

As an addendum, if you are interested and have any questions about my performance, or just me in general, my current guild leader and most of the members are still in contact with me through realID, and I can put you in touch with him/them if you would like.

I did alt runs in DS and FL on my priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guine/advanced though I mainly liked to pvp on it. Our alt run stopped going due to lack of interest once we got it to 6/8 heroic.
    Last edited by Auguine; 2012-08-09 at 10:15 AM.

Guild Name: CFT
    Server: Suramar (PVE) PST
    Raid Times: Monday - 5:30PM PST, Thursday - 5:00PM PST
    Loot System: Random Roll
    Atmosphere: Adult
    About Us:
    We are a progression oriented 10-man raiding guild. The core of our team has been together for a few years and we're looking to add a few new people to our ranks to finish off Cataclysm and start in MoP.

We are willing to help with transfer costs for your main if you're what we are looking for.
    We currently have one spot open and are recruiting one of the following classes (would prefer 5/8H+ experience):
    Tank:
    Prefer Plate with good OS

Healer:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid

OR

Ranged DPS:
    Warlock
    Balance Druid
    Progression:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8H
    Firelands: 7/7H (heroic rag was after 4.3 was released)
    Please apply through our website, or through the following means:
    RealID: Cybnext@gmail.com
    Twitter: @Cybnext

Officers:
    Kalette
    Phine
    Pewpewblast

Auguine,

We would love to speak with you. Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com we are a drama free, adult ran guild. We are as hardcore as we can be while maintaining a 3 day a week schedule.

Can't wait to speak with you,
    Trik

Progression hours:
    7-11pm EST Fri/Sat/Sun

Farm hours:
    7-11pm EST Sat

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU (holy paladin)***

Hi there
    Interested in weekend raiding? We are the #1 progressed and established 10m horde weekend raid guild in North America and we expect to only get better.

Expectations of applicants-
    *Exceptional player (READ: LOGS & History)
    *Leave your elite attitude at the door.
    *Critical thinking and ingenuity.
    *You wear the pants in your relationships. Your special someone doesn't tell you when and how you play the game.

8/8 HM DS (Since March)

10 man weekend raid guild.
    Great atmosphere.
    Rock solid upstanding leadership and vision.
    Age range: 20-35
    Stable home for 7+ years.
    We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

RID is lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

Hey Onorvinco

<Pure> is looking for a holy paladin. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 30 ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared 8/8H25 DS as well as Firelands (7/7 H25) and are (13/13 H25) BoT/TotFW/BwD, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

OMG I know you! I started out on MG too, and still have two alts there.

Zen of Deathwing (Horde, 10s) is looking for all specs, all classes, all roles to finish Cata and head into MoP, with a particularly strong need for tanks and healers! We're an all-adult guild focused on balancing progression and fun. We're 8/8H.

Raid schedule for Mists:
    Tuesday: 7-11 MST (9 EST, 8 CST, 6 PST)
    Wednesday: 7-11 MST, as needed during progression
    Thursday: 7-11 MST

For the remainder of Cata, we run A Core on Tuesdays, B Core on Thursdays, and an alt/casual run on Saturday afternoons.

We are currently looking for a PvP Officer to expand the guild in a new direction--duties would include leading guild battlegrounds (rated and non) and arenas, advocating for World PvP, and leading training sessions for guild members new to PvP. If you've got any interest in that position, please say so in your application. If you're not, we do have several other members who PvP, including at least one rogue.

Deathwing is a medium-population server with a thriving economy and a strong raid scene. Trolls are minimal--a very refreshing change from MG! While it is a PvP server, Wowcensus reports a 60-40 split in favour of Horde. I've been ganked only twice in five months, and one of those times was on a 40-something alt. PuGs on Deathwing-Horde typically go 3-5/8H.

Website: wowzen.enjin.com All applications are handled through the website.
    Contact: Rampid, Temperd/Temporral, Novumn, or Heraqawa (myself); alternately, whisper any member of Zen and ask to speak to an officer!

From one Moon Guardian to another, good luck in your search, wherever it takes you--and my fervent hopes that our paths cross again!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 10m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 8/8 HM in Dragon soul. We are currently looking for a loyal and skilled Tank (of any class) and a Holy Paladin or Priest.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild founded two years ago by a
    group of friends interested in high level content in World of
    Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a
    great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and
    enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 10-person end-game
    raiding is our focus.

Our Raiding Philosophy

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we
    approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to
    contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their
    main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate
    specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc.
    Two-way Ventrilo communication is required, and raiders must have
    hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post
    boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to
    review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect
    players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all
    of our raiders are proficient theorycrafters who stay current with all
    of the relevant class and strategy guides.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate
    players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our
    raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet
    expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss
    strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members
    are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to
    treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow
    consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and
    focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players,
    but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time
    together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

Our Schedule

Our progression raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 6:00 to
    9:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 7-10 Mountain, 8-11 Central and 9-12
    Eastern). When we're working on particularly challenging content, we
    will occasionally extend raid times by an hour. Our raiders are
    expected to have consistently good attendance, and members who are not
    able to keep up with our schedule (subject to occasional scheduled
    breaks, of course) will be returned to regular member status. Members
    who wish to return to raiding must go through the same application
    process as prospective new raiders. We prefer not to over recruit or
    to recruit benchwarmers, so raider attendance is very important. On
    off-nights, we’ll schedule efforts for alts and our Friends
    & Family members.

Progression

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man, save for spine and madness of this and past expansions. As of July 8, 2012 we are a 10 man guild.

Morchok - Dead on HM!
    Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM!
    Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM!
    Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM!
    Ultraxion - Dead on HM!
    Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead on HM!
    Spine of Deathwing - Dead on HM!
    Madness of Deathwing - Dead on HM!

Tier 12:
    6/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
    BWD: 4/6 HM's
    BoT: 1/5 HM's
    ToFW: 2/2 Normal

Choice finished Wrath with 11/12 Hardmode Kills in ICC25, and we had
    roughly the same level of progression in Tier 8 and 9 content. We
    don’t strive for server-first achievements, but we do expect to
    complete all realistically available content, including hard modes and
    achievements, while it’s relevant.

Recruitment

We welcome applications at www.choiceguild.com from players 16 and
    older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider
    exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively
    recruiting the following:

One fantastic tank of any class. & 1 Holy Paladin or Holy Priest

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers,
    although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a
    transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are
    encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following
    the submission of their application.

If you have questions, feel free to whisper Fugara, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, or Lily in game.