Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Are younger girls more attracted to jerks?

Any thoughts on this one?

Dunno, I've never been one.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

no, all girls and women, regardless of age, are attracted jo "jerks"

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only stupid girls/women are attracted to jerks. Avoid them.

All girls are subconsciously because they outwardly display traits of an alpha male.

A majority of females are.

Lots of them are, but most prefer confidence over arrogance and it's a fine line.

Insecure girls are attracted to jerks. Teach your kids they deserve to be treated right.

Girls\women in general are attracted to boys\men with confidence. Jerks tend to be pretty confident, even if what makes them jerks is to make up or compensate for the lack of confidence. Jerks, tend to behave in absolutes, no wishy washy, "I don't know honey..what do you want to do ?" I think older women (say by mid 30s) start to appericate the non-jerk guys more, after years of being bossed around.

The problem seems to be the nice guys almost always seem to come off has passive and lack confidence (even if not completely true). While girls may not care so much about listening to Bobby talk about how he's going to kick every body's ass, she prefers it over the guy who gets walked over.

Deleted
    uhhhh yeah what's with these beta jerk threads lately anyway haha

yes...
    it is the whole rebellious 'bad boy' image and roll in the lives that gives the sense of safely rebelling against mommy and daddy. regular girls grow out of it by 20-23, the dumb ones don't ever and tend to make everyone else's lives around them miserable during their continueingly failed excapades.

Deleted
    Females attracted mainly to jerks generally aren't the ones you want to be with anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    As women age, priorities change. Younger females want to excitement that a jerk aka bad boy may provide, compared to a nice guy. When the women gets older, their priorities change, wanting to have a family, children, security etc., so they will be attracted to nice guys at older ages.

No, and anyone who thinks girls like assholes more than "nice guys" have no concept of reality. The truth is that people are typically attracted to other people with spine and confidence. The so called nice guys aren't necessarily nice; they're essentially doormats and push-overs. Younger guys just like to pretend girls like assholes because it helps them justify why women don't like them.

This comic seems appropriate:

hahaha that comic is awesome. I always say to guys that cant find dates, just imagine what it is like for the girl you are approaching. Chances are it isnt as cool and romantic as you think it is. Whenever women approach me and ask me weird goofy shit I think "What the fuck is wrong with her" and I imagine they think the same thing about weird ass guys that ask them stupid things too.

Just treat people normally, act normal, have confidence, be polite, and dress well and have good hygeine, you will have lots of dating opportunities. And if that fails, well get rich!

Some. But, you can't lump ALL girls in one category.

Quote Originally Posted by waddiwasi View Post
    No, and anyone who thinks girls like assholes more than "nice guys" have no concept of reality. The truth is that people are typically attracted to other people with spine and confidence. The so called nice guys aren't necessarily nice; they're essentially doormats and push-overs. Younger guys just like to pretend girls like assholes because it helps them justify why women don't like them.

lol @ that comic!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I thought when I saw this thread was the family guy episode where Stewie finds out women respond to being treated like crap.

As for IRL, it probably depends on the woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    Only stupid girls/women are attracted to jerks. Avoid them.
    Going by your posts, you seem to be a very angry, misunderstood person. I'm so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by waddiwasi View Post

Pretty much this. Most people I've personally encountered who complain about this subject tend to be, well, weak pussies. I'm not saying women aren't attracted to actual "jerks", but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting