Can you reschedule your beta test?

Hello, sooo, I am not getting SW:ToR at the moment, but I would like to test it and see if it's worth my money. I loved KOTOR 1, so I of course actually am kind of looking forward to it, now anyways here is my matter. So, today I was checking my email, and it turns out I've just been selected to test the SW:ToR beta!

However, when I looked at my time, it said November 11th 5:00 PM-November 13th 11:59 PM, and my heart just sunk. I'm going to Boston for some time, on all of those days, leaving for Boston around 12ish for 11th and coming back around 6ish for Sunday, so I will at best, be able to test the game for 6 hours, and possibly get some time on my lap top (not much, I'll be in classes and stuff for the majority of the trip).

Soo, is there any way I can reschedule the test? Or is it possible I can get another test?

Please help.

you can decline and possibly get in another one later but that's about it. they could still have another weekend before release, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    you can decline and possibly get in another one later but that's about it. they could still have another weekend before release, who knows?
    Aww damn! I guess I'll take the 6 hours on Sunday and the 1 or 3 hours over Friday-Saturday then trying my luck against 1.5 million testers again...

Thanks for the response though!

Give it to one of your friends in exchange for something you want, but don't tell them that you can't use it, to increase your bargaining power. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Give it to one of your friends in exchange for something you want, but don't tell them that you can't use it, to increase your bargaining power. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.
    LOL I might just do that, I know a few people who desperately want to test the beta...

Yeah, same here I got the invite on the one bloody weekend I happen to be busy (all of the 11th and about half of the 12th).

But yeah, screw declining, I'll take the one full day to enjoy swtor testing and to see what it has to offer.

Same here.. i'll basely get sun afternoon & evening with the beta...

(sad face)
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Yeah, same here I got the invite on the one bloody weekend I happen to be busy (all of the 11th and about half of the 12th).

But yeah, screw declining, I'll take the one full day to enjoy swtor testing and to see what it has to offer.
    Yep, gonna be playing nonstop on Sunday until 11:59PM (gonna be playing until the last damn second!)

Same with me, might get a couple of hours Friday and Saturday, and at most half the day Sunday. But not gonna decline, just gonna enjoy what time I do get with it
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

So after the testing, is there any point in keeping 20gb of the game? Or should I just uninstall it after?

Considering you need to download about 15 Gigs+ of data for the Beta, then wait for a very long patching process, hopefully you have a fast internet connection...

Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    Considering you need to download about 15 Gigs+ of data for the Beta, then wait for a very long patching process, hopefully you have a fast internet connection...
    I got extremely fast internet, and I asked my sister to start downloading while I'm in Boston, so it should be ready by the time I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    Yep, gonna be playing nonstop on Sunday until 11:59PM (gonna be playing until the last damn second!)
    Pretty sure Weekend beta's go until Monday at midnight. This means you need to call in sick to work 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Pretty sure Weekend beta's go until Monday at midnight. This means you need to call in sick to work 8)
    There is a specific time (not midnight) that you are allowed to play/servers will be live. Go read the forums/emails/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    So after the testing, is there any point in keeping 20gb of the game? Or should I just uninstall it after?
    You may as well do a full uninstall at that point, that data will no longer serve any purpose.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Sorry to hear about your situation, OP. Unfortunately there's no way to reschedule. However, you won't need long in game to get hooked if you're a fan of the KotOR series. ^_^

If you applied to test or have been invited to test before Nov 11th you get invited to the huge stress test beta in upcoming weeks, so you can test then. Check your email for the invite and the info says you'll receive an email when the stress test is happening.