Thread: 11/11/11

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    going to buy Skyrim, may go see the immortals, play Skyrim until sunday then go to work.

Playing Skyrim.

It's just numbers.

I don't give a shit and I don't really honestly see the big deal..yeah..the numbers all match up...whatever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    In the local newspaper here there was an article about this little girl who will be 11 years old tomorrow.
    slow news day? one of the worst stories ive ever heard of in a newspaper.... although last year there was a story in my local one about someone in the area who just finished uni.... and really that makes the news...

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    if only we could abandon the 12 month cycle in the next 9 years
    If only....

Anyway I don't see why 11.11.11 is so special, it's not like anybody is going to ever ask, "Hey man, what did you do 11.11.11?" as if the day had any sort of importance. Unless of course something horrible or amazing (other than skyrim release) happens tomorrow. I'm just going to do the same thing I do every friday; Try to take over the world, get extraordinarily intoxicated and pass out in some stairwell.
    No power in the verse can stop me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Excellent choice good sir.
    *madam.

And I'm not so sure. I'm one hell of an Assassin's Creed fanatic but Skyrim looks like it's bound to be Game of the Year, for sure.

Deleted
    Something true. If Greeks sewed the company that makes that movie, misintrerpriting and using their mythology now there wouldnt be any world crysis!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    *madam.

And I'm not so sure. I'm one hell of an Assassin's Creed fanatic but Skyrim looks like it's bound to be Game of the Year, for sure.
    they both look awesome, its been such a good few weeks for games my wallet isnt enjoying it so much, BF3, MW3, Skyrim, Assasins creed.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    slow news day? one of the worst stories ive ever heard of in a newspaper.... although last year there was a story in my local one about someone in the area who just finished uni.... and really that makes the news...
    Turning 11 on the 11 day of the 11th month on the 11th year of the century is quite a funny coincidence I think. Or possibly incredibly good planning.

Wow.. I just came in though... this will only happen once again in the worlds history.. 12/12-12.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Picking up Skyrim at midnight, expecting to be disappointed, hopefully my disappointment with Skyrim will help me focus on finishing my 25 page paper that's due on Monday.
    Good luck with that lol......and ill be playing skyrim and tor beta

Quote Originally Posted by Sandoggg View Post
    I think I might go to a movie theater, buy a ticket, and leave (the next most epic movie stub i have is 1/2/03).
    this might be the saddest thing I've ever heard...and I play WoW so I know a thing or two about sad lives...at least watch the movie, jeez.

That being said, I'll be doing the same thing i do most Fridays...work till 5, then either hang with friends or home to play WoW. It's just another day...

I would get some of these new "Sky Rims" I've been hearing about, but I don't have a hover-car yet, so....

/endsarcasm

06/06/06 was so much better such an epic year

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my fiance and I were supposed to get married tomorrow, but then I lost my job in March and haven't been able to find another, so all of our wedding fund is now being used as emergency savings instead, so that once we actually are able to get married we'll still have a home and things.

So, now, I'm just going to get really drunk and have some fun instead of wallowing in misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocrion View Post
    Wow.. I just came in though... this will only happen once again in the worlds history.. 12/12-12.
    Well until the next century...

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    this might be the saddest thing I've ever heard...and I play WoW so I know a thing or two about sad lives...at least watch the movie, jeez.

That being said, I'll be doing the same thing i do most Fridays...work till 5, then either hang with friends or home to play WoW. It's just another day...

I would get some of these new "Sky Rims" I've been hearing about, but I don't have a hover-car yet, so....

/endsarcasm
    lol the movie theater is 40 minutes away, i don't have time to watch whatever shitty movie they have playing and then drive back and have much time left to get drunk at a bar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    06/06/06 was so much better such an epic year
    My cat was born on this day. My mother claims she must be evil or something but really she's just a pain in the ass.

School - GET DRUNK - bed. FUNFUNFUN

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Wait, isn't 12/12/12 more special seeing as how it's supposed to be the end of the world in 2012 ?

Also, school, probably party ( TGIF ) and some drunk Skyrim.
    the actual ''doomsday'' is on the 21st if i'm not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    the actual ''doomsday'' is on the 21st if i'm not wrong
    This is correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    National metal day wooooo
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE