Welcome to the new MMO-Champion CPU Overclocking Leaderboards! Soon to hopefully be endorsed by one and all here, I plan to keep this thread updated and stick around!
Do you like to overclock? Have you just done some to get a little more oomph out of your computer? Interested in seeing how you compare to other owners of the same CPU in our community? Look no further!
Even if your processor series is not listed, feel free to post, I fully intend on expanding these lists to be all encompassing for all processors as they make their own appearances.
We'll have some new rules around here and regulations, with actual stability test requirements rather than none, as short under 10 minute Prime95 tests are not going to cut it.
The rules for stability are as follows:
A screenshot of an 8+ hour (I suggest doing this when you're at work/sleeping) Prime95 27.7 BLEND test. Here is a direct download link: ftp://mersenne.org/gimps/p95v277.win64.zip
Or if you would like to navigate to their website directly: http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft/
INTELBURNTEST, Folding@Home, OCCT, and previous versions of Prime95 HAVE BEEN REMOVED. ALL WHO USED THEM IN THE PAST HAVE BEEN GRANDFATHERED IN, HOWEVER NO MORE ENTRIES WITH THESE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
I do not personally care whether you use imgur (recommended image hosting site by the admins of mmo-champion), imageshack, or whatever, just make sure the picture is able to be read and the text isn't little pixelated messes.
In your screenshot, you must have the following:
CPU-ID open and clearly visible/legible.
Real Temp or other known temperature sensing program.
P95 clearly shown with above requirements met.
As of February 13, 2012, a new requirement has been put in place: you must also have your MMO-CHAMPION.COM USERNAME listed in a text box in the SS as well!!!
Please follow the following format otherwise your post will be ignored.
Valid CPU-Z link:
Have a suggestion for another form of stress test not mentioned here or how we can open this up to more potential overclockers in such a way? Please post below!
CPU frequencies entail ties, lower voltage gets higher placing on the charts.
Intel Sandy Bridge E Series:
1. Wadoo - i7-3930K@4.75GHz, 1.42v, H100
2. Faithh - i7-3930K@4.6GHz, 1.336v, Corsair H100i+dual NF-F12s
2. Cyanotical - i7-3960X@4.6GHz, 1.45v, Noctua NH-D14
3. Voorhees83 - i7-3930K@4.5GHz, 1.304v, Custom Liquid Cooling
Intel Ivy Bridge Series:
1. Shroudster - i7-3770K@5.0GHz, 1.376v, Corsair H100i
2. ItsRedd - i5-3570K@4.9GHz, 1.245v, Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro2
2. coolflame - i5-3570K@4.9GHz, 1.368v, Corsair H100
3. n0cturnal - i5-3570K@4.724GHz, 1.272v, Noctua NH-D14
3. Toffie - i5-3570K@4.7GHz, 1.368v, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (Push&Pull)
4. Gházh - i7-3770K@4.6GHz, 1.375v, ThermalRight Silver Arrow
5. Jiambi - i5-3570K@4.5GHz, 1.232v, Corsair H100 (push)
5. Ryann - i5-3570K@4.5GHz, 1.25v, Corsair H100 p/p (2xAerocool Shark, 2xCM Excalibur)
5. Chazus - i5-3570K@4.5GHz, 1.36v, EVO 212
6. mercs213 - i5-3570K@4.4GHz, 1.144v, Custom Loop
6. Marest - i5-3570K@4.4GHz, 1.2v, Corsair H80 w/ 2x Enermax Magma
Intel Sandy Bridge Series:
1. Demoness - i5-2500K@5.0GHz, 1.416v, Custom Liquid Cooling
1. protput - i5-2500K@5.0GHz, 1.43v, H100 Push/Pull, 4 Noctua NF-P12 PWM's
1. Infinity1337 - i5-2500K@5.0GHz, 1.45v, Corsair H100
1. Adappy - i5-2500K@5.0GHz, 1.48v, Custom Water Cooling
2. kidsafe - i7-2600K@4.9GHz, 1.424v, Noctua NH-D14 with low RPM fans
3. Maveros - i7-2700K@4.8GHz, 1.375v, Noctua NH-D14
3. Resinderate - i5-2500K@4.8GHz, 1.405v, Corsair H100 Push/Pull
4. Adappy - i5-2500K@4.7GHz, 1.336v, Noctua NH-D14
5. mojo6912 - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.288v, Thermaltake Frio (pull fan only)
5. Noteworthynerd - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.31v, Custom Liquid Cooling
5. Thoragar - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.32v, CM 212 Evo (Push only)
5. Asera - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.325v, Hyper 212+ (with fancy stuff)
5. Cilraaz - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.35v, Xigmatek Dark Knight
5. Djinni - i7-2600K@4.6GHz, 1.36v, Thermaltake Frio
5. Lyaral - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.36v, Akasa AK-CCX-4002HP Venom
5. Tonyman64 - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.368v, CM Hyper 212+
5. DeltrusDisc - i5-2500K@4.6GHz, 1.42v, Zalman CNPS9900 ALED
6. shroudster - i7-2600K@4.578GHz, 1.06v, NH-D14
7. gg1161 - i5-2500K@4.5GHz, 1.272v, CM Hyper 212+
7. protput - i5-2500K@4.5GHz, 1.285v, Corsair H100 with 2 Noctua NFP12's
7. DeltrusDisc - i5-2500K@4.5GHz, 1.375v, Zalman CNPS9900 ALED
7. TaintedOne - i5-2500K@4.5GHz, 1.41v, Xigmatek Dark Knight
8. Ian - i5-2500K@4.4GHz, 1.28v, Akasa AK-CCX-4002HP Venom
8. DeltrusDisc - i5-2500K@4.4GHz, 1.32v, Zalman CNPS9900 ALED
8. ewhenn - i5-2500K@4.4GHz, 1.32v, CM Hyper 212+
9. Yakobo15 - i5-2500K@4.3GHz, 1.4v, Asetek 510LC
10. Pyrotemplar - i5-2500K@4.1GHz, 1.26v, Noctua NH-D14
Intel Gulftown Series:
1. Cyanotical - email@example.comGHz, 1.4v, Custom Liquid Cooling
AMD FX Piledriver Series:
1. Helieos - FXfirstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, 1.475v, NZXT Kraken x60 Push/Pull
AMD FX Bulldozer Series:
1. Agamany - FX email@example.comGHz, 1.35v, CM hyper 212+ in push/pull config
2. Ganador - FX firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, 1.344v, CM Hyper 212+
AMD Phenom II Series:
1. Gegalfo - Phenom II x4 965BE@4.3GHz, 1.62v, Corsair A70
2. Nightbliss - Phenom II x4 955BE@4.26GHz, 1.464v, Thermaltake Contact 29 Push/Pull
2. Pantheous - Phenom II x4 970BE@4.208GHz, 1.464v, Corsair H80
3. Icpie - Phenom II x6 1055T@4.1GHz, 1.52v, Spire Thermax Eclipse II