Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcam View Post
    From wowpedia on casting speed:
    Haste Rating needed at level 85 = ((Base Cast Time / Desired Cast Time) - 1) * 128,125 * 100

Haste Rating needed at level 85 = ((2 sec / 1,5 sec) - 1) * 128,125 * 100

So I'm guessing around 4270 haste rating (without totem - 3630 with) - so not exactly right around the corner
    That formula is slightly outdated. It's actually 128.05716. Not 128.125.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Endus, I have been using your power aura setup for some time now (with a few very minor tweeks). Haven't heard of WeakAuras. Will play around with that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Why do ppl go so high in to the haste ?? i'm 387 itlv 2100 haste 40% + ( mastery LO) and no mether whot my DPS is Alwais Alwais 2 or 3 k Biger then another Ele in my Guild Weach is a Haste lover ,and no hes not a bad player and hes gear is similar to my Mastery in my opinion is after int second best stat for as .

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Why do ppl go so high in to the haste ?? i'm 387 itlv 2100 haste 40% + ( mastery LO) and no mether whot my DPS is Alwais Alwais 2 or 3 k Biger then another Ele in my Guild Weach is a Haste lover ,and no hes not a bad player and hes gear is similar to my Mastery in my opinion is after int second best stat for as .
    Because simulators have shown the tendency that haste in general performs better then mastery. Mastery is still a great stat, but it doesn't help you withfinishing your casts faster to move quicker.

If high mastery works for you, that's great. But potentially, you would perform even better with higher haste. Potentially. But as long as you're happy to see yourself performing better then someone else, play however you want.
    The crucial thing is, that simulators are normally the superior source to find out how good a stat performs, just because of the thousand iterations a simulator goes through.
    That's why personal opinion is mostly frowned upon in forums.

I hope this was the most polite and still accurate answer.
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-11-13 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

My ilvl382 Ele shaman has 2986 (24.55% as a Goblin) unbuffed haste. My Lightning Bolt cast time without WoA is 1.61, with that being said I don't think reaching the 4k+ haste is possible in Cata unless you gave up a lot of other stats.

I've been considering reforging for a lot of mastery, or crit just to see if high levels of Mastery/Crit will increase my dps.

Well im personally at 384 ilvl, and was wondering what haste would so far optimize my performance so i can allocate some into mastery. I know my haste is like 2698, and mastery at 14.86.

Also, I notice that H NF, is used among alot of top dps ele sham on WoL, would you recommend it over VPLC?