Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    I dont listen to the band, and i couldn't care less about what people say about it. I'm talking about the genre here. Read that bolded part till it gets in that thick skull of yours. I also said that you might say that there are a lot of bands/songs there that could fit better, that's not the same as saying an entire genre doesn't fit it. I dare you to watch pop, trance or dubstep put over LOTR, if for some reason that's the same as this then you are oblivious to what can go with LOTR and you'd better shut up.

Oh...and I'll leave it again here in case you don't see it this time either:

Type of music
    Where did he says metal as a genre didn't fit that scene? I don't see that anywhere in his post. it's pretty obvious he meant that particular song. Hes right, it doesnt fit. That song is garbage, and in my opinion, it's not metal. It's crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    [B] <snip>

------------------------------------------------------

Now, Mines of Moria, Guild Wars 2 style: (Sorry for the music, did not make the video)

Comparing Movie Combat scene to RPG Game Mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    Where did he says metal as a genre didn't fit that scene? I don't see that anywhere in his post. it's pretty obvious he meant that particular song. Hes right, it doesnt fit. That song is garbage, and in my opinion, it's not metal. It's crap.
    He didn't. Alas, I wasn't talking to him beforehand either. Do you people actually look at who's talking to who and about who? He said I was "defending my band", he's the one that can't read my words, since I was talking about the genre as a whole, because if u read the first posts there are two that say, and hear me out because ima bold this, this type of music. That's a gross generalization, it's wrong, and that was my point in the posts i made. Reading comprehension, the mmo-champ posters have it capped. NOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this strange spam thread.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net