Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
60
... LastLast
  1. #181
    The Lightbringer shadowkras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,011
    You can't see how successful LoL is? Trolls must be out in droves tonight.
    I hate to be the troll here, but, quantity =/= quality.

    See minecraft.


    @topic
    I have a beta invite for that.
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2012-05-03 at 07:00 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

    www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

  2. #182
    The game's crafting systems have gone through too many iterations to comment on, but I just want to say here - night in Firefall is absolutely beastly. It's dark and genuinely a bit tense, hard to see things outside the radius of your flashlight (unless you're a dirty cheater and turn your gamma up!). You can see explosions from far away, and it's just cool: there might be a bright flash of red in the far distance, a few more flashes of gunfire. It just looks cool.

    There's also been developer talk of having certain enemies appear and events that only happen at night.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The game's crafting systems have gone through too many iterations to comment on, but I just want to say here - night in Firefall is absolutely beastly. It's dark and genuinely a bit tense, hard to see things outside the radius of your flashlight (unless you're a dirty cheater and turn your gamma up!). You can see explosions from far away, and it's just cool: there might be a bright flash of red in the far distance, a few more flashes of gunfire. It just looks cool.

    There's also been developer talk of having certain enemies appear and events that only happen at night.
    Yeah but the crafting system is a bit fun atm. Especially gathering the materials. What's your name on beta we should group up sometime as i currently do not know anyone else really playing the game.

    Like for what's currently in beta, and what they've said they plan to release, i thoroughly enjoy the group aspect of this game. Can't wait for the new quests to come out and do more than just "thumping".
    My Personal/Guild YouTube Channel: Featuring Rise of Professional Gaming Documentary!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wodderwing2?feature=mhee

    My Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Muxx/advanced

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    Yeah but the crafting system is a bit fun atm. Especially gathering the materials. What's your name on beta we should group up sometime as i currently do not know anyone else really playing the game.

    Like for what's currently in beta, and what they've said they plan to release, i thoroughly enjoy the group aspect of this game. Can't wait for the new quests to come out and do more than just "thumping".
    Yeah, they've vastly improved the crafting system lately with the new resources and research prints. Name on beta is Hersheys, so feel free to add me.

    And agreed! The best patch, the one I'm really waiting for, will be when they start adding a lot more quests. The 4 or 5 that're in there are barely a tease, and there's so many obvious questing spots out in the world, just screaming for content.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  5. #185
    Also, I really hope they will add a second playable faction to this game. Like being able to play as the "Chosen" would be kinda cool. Instead of going into PvP matches against other players of you're faction, you pvp against the "Chosen". They would just have the same classes just different colors/models and start zone. It would make the content patches that they've said were going to depend on what us the players do in the game even more exciting. Like say we go into the 2nd zone of the game, and based on who's winning as far as whatever event is going on in the zone, then the next content push would be whatever.
    My Personal/Guild YouTube Channel: Featuring Rise of Professional Gaming Documentary!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wodderwing2?feature=mhee

    My Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Muxx/advanced

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    Also, I really hope they will add a second playable faction to this game. Like being able to play as the "Chosen" would be kinda cool. Instead of going into PvP matches against other players of you're faction, you pvp against the "Chosen". They would just have the same classes just different colors/models and start zone. It would make the content patches that they've said were going to depend on what us the players do in the game even more exciting. Like say we go into the 2nd zone of the game, and based on who's winning as far as whatever event is going on in the zone, then the next content push would be whatever.
    There's been hints about it. I'm not sure how much you much about on the forum, but there's also hints in the files of another faction, 'Ascended' I think they're called.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    There's been hints about it. I'm not sure how much you much about on the forum, but there's also hints in the files of another faction, 'Ascended' I think they're called.
    Interesting. I've not taken the time to look much on the forums as I've been finishing up my documentary for a class, but I have read some articles that have said they have an awesome Sci-fi writer that wrote the story for the game. I can't remember his name or the movies he's made but. I'm impressed, and to say the least I can't wait to see where this game goes.

    There is also a comic book series to compliment the game on its release as well. The website i got this from all said that this is so far their MMO of the year, which is great to hear when there is other MMO's out there like Tera and GW2 coming out. I would have to agree with them as well, this is definately going to be 2nd on my list of greatest games this year next to Assassins Creed 3 xD. Considering MoP is really just another expansion not a new release really.
    My Personal/Guild YouTube Channel: Featuring Rise of Professional Gaming Documentary!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wodderwing2?feature=mhee

    My Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Muxx/advanced

  8. #188
    Stood in the Fire Tuqui-tuqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    argghh fps

    Not a big fan of fps games, they are okay to watch but I am no good at them, I will not buy many fps games, so this game will have to be perfect if its going to make me want it, but I doubt it :P
    It will be f2p so no purchase necessary.
    I'm still thinking about it...


  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    The game in general has been a blast, and if done right, could be a serious competitor to wow more-so than GW 2 and Tera. The main draw is probably the random world events that occur and just the sheer amount of excitement of being able to fly around and shoot shit.
    Ok since when did shooters compete with non-shooters? This game isnt competition for WoW or GW2 or Tera or Swotor or Rift. Those 4 games all have somthing in common. The only thing this game has in common is its an RPG. Maybe if their was a borderlands MMO or name any other Online Shooter out their for it to compete with but not WoW.

    Another thing. Alot of people dont like shooters. How are you going to get that part of the WoW community to leave to play a shooter?

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Ok since when did shooters compete with non-shooters? This game isnt competition for WoW or GW2 or Tera or Swotor or Rift. Those 4 games all have somthing in common. The only thing this game has in common is its an RPG. Maybe if their was a borderlands MMO or name any other Online Shooter out their for it to compete with but not WoW.

    Another thing. Alot of people dont like shooters. How are you going to get that part of the WoW community to leave to play a shooter?
    Indeed, let's not start a Firefall vs. insertMMOhere discussion. It never leads anywhere good.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  11. #191
    ANyone in the firefall beta atm: Can you invite other player (like google + invite had at the start) or you can't
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  12. #192
    Going to random off my 2 invites tonight at 12AM EST.

    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    ANyone in the firefall beta atm: Can you invite other player (like google + invite had at the start) or you can't
    Yes, once you're in they send out invites to players that currently have them. Generally 2 at a time.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by hedleyazg View Post
    going to random off my 2 invites tonight at 12am est.



    Yes, once you're in they send out invites to players that currently have them. Generally 2 at a time.

    please please please i love you want!!!!
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  14. #194
    send me a invite, thanks!!!

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Going to random off my 2 invites tonight at 12AM EST.
    This game looks to be my next big under-taking, as it combines both RPG and FPS together.

    I would be grateful to test it out.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    argghh fps

    Not a big fan of fps games, they are okay to watch but I am no good at them, I will not buy many fps games, so this game will have to be perfect if its going to make me want it, but I doubt it :P
    Since it is free to play there is nothing to buy.

    Just got into the beta myself, but due to some hardware issues I am not yet able to play anything too demanding.
    Will hopefully be able to try it out within few days.

  17. #197
    Going to random the names in a few.

  18. #198
    Ill take one of those invites pls

  19. #199
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    47
    can i be included in beta random key giveaway

  20. #200
    krethos and Eternal Champion please PM me your email address so I can send you each a key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •