Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTB a key [for free]
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Are there any other keys going spare? I'd really love a chance to give this game a try, looks awesome.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea about this game :O

If there's anybody else giving out a beta key I would greatly appreciate it, would be awesome to try it out and have a blast, quite literally a blast.

Hey all, just came across this forum posting, this is a game I've been looking into and interested in trying. I'm quite an active gamer, so if anyone has a free key and wants someone to put some time in with, shoot me a message.

Deleted
    I don't really like the armorsuit design, but the game looks brilliant.

I would like a cd-key also. I offer a beer via paypal.

I was finally able to get into the Beta after PAX East - I'll say first and foremost that I had only a short time with it before having to travel overseas for work for a month (Currently in Bochum, Germany), so I missed out on the most recent updates.

That said, this game has absolutely stellar potential. There were many bugs (lewl?) we ran into while testing, most notably the schizophrenic AI that would either send Chosen across the map to kill your Thumper or have them stand around staring at you, politely requesting you to take their heads off. When it was functioning correctly, it was a blast. The jetpack is viscerally perfect (I found myself trying to use it when I logged over to WoW), the combat is fast and fluid, and the classes are well conceived. They could use some balancing (Engineer dominated PvE), but I'm sure that will (or has?) happened.

As I said, my experience was very limited by the early state of the beta, so the amount to do was rather limited. However, reading into what they plan to do, I'm honestly really excited for this to come out. Been watching it for a while, and I have really high hopes that have continued from when I first heard about it to when I finally got my hands on it. Props to Red5, and I can't wait to hop back on and see the changes when I get home!

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming into a little uncharacteristic freetime here next week. I'd love to try this out in my downtime. Toss me a PM if you've got a key to spare, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    tiberium wars takes place on Earth set 40 years in the future. A new energy source called tiberium was discovered and became the main form of power used by humans. The overuse of tiberium led to the disastrous arrival of an aggressive alien species called the scrin. The scrin engulfed nearly the entire planet, leaving only a pocket of the Earth livable in the blue zones. Tiberium mutates and transforms all life and even the terrain of the planet.

Game looks pretty damn sick, tbh.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Throw me a key if you have a spare

lefuu34@yahoo.com

game looks awesome

Played it for a few more hours tonight, the game is surprisingly hard with Solo play once you get a few levels in, as quests start getting to the point where creature numbers can overwhelm very easily, but the Jetpack and maneuverability in this game is amazing in the fact that just being smart and getting in tactical over-watch spots you can bunker down and defend objectives.

I am thoroughly enjoying this game.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Hey Krethos....when you get you 2 invite .......pm PLEASE OH PLEASE!

Deleted
    Got key, installed, and holy cow this game really makes my GPU (gtx 580) work hard.
    Fan speed maxed out at 71% (3000RPM), have they done any optimization yet? It did play smoothly but I'm just wondering if it'll remain like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Got key, installed, and holy cow this game really makes my GPU (gtx 580) work hard.
    Fan speed maxed out at 71% (3000RPM), have they done any optimization yet? It did play smoothly but I'm just wondering if it'll remain like this.
    Nvm, I don't want a key anymore. I'd rather not destroy my computer for a few hours of enjoyment. Nice seeing positive feedback about the game I guess with Blizzard developers you can't really go wrong in terms of "fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I use a MUCH older graphics card than a 580, and my computer ran it fine. Maybe it is a CPU issue or something on your end?
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

There's still a good amount of optimization that needs to be done, but every patch comes with some new optimization I believe.

If there are any keys floating around id like to test the game out!

Deleted
    goat damn das darn it d: been looking forward to this game since it was announce
    jumped on the beta key signup when it got announced but havnt gotten any yet :/ been trying on the forums from ppl there but no luck either D:
    even had to post pictures of pengiuns to try and "win" one from another member xD

I feel the major need to mention to anybody craving a beta key that Firefall is still very much in development.. they add features and things with almost every patch, and there's still a great deal of stuff missing. For example, outside of perhaps 4-5 quests, a whole lot of exploring terrain, and resource/random gear gathering, PvE content is virtually nonexistant at the moment. Every frame also has to-be-determined abilities or rewards at various levels as well.

So just a pre-warning.. it's not a 'basically complete game demo' like most betas are these days. :P