Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    just use your hammer.. good for finding out potential thump area's.

lol fully white maxed and sitting on close to 550k -.-
    195 something and 205 conductive were all that were under the ground.
    For some reason the above ground nodes were giving me higher.
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Volt - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dragon Nikana -
    Lv40 (Firefall) - Dragonfly - Recluse - Biotech - Mammoth - Arsenal - Dreadnought - Nighthawk - Raptor - Recon - Tigerclaw - Electron -
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

lol fully white maxed and sitting on close to 550k -.-
    The frame im on now didn't have any XP associated with it before the patch because i didn't have it before the patch =p.

Theres some times i log on and all events are close by, and keep chaining them together.
    Today was a mess, 2 hours of gameplay and only managed 34k XP before i logged off. Couldn't tell you how many times i ran the map from top to bottom, getting the ocasional Broken Thumper, and ARES missions. No Melding tornadoes, no incursions, no drop pods, nothing. Blah. Wanna get enough tokens to buy the Raptor frame. I have 4, can get another 1 from my last Recluse white upgrade, then its 1 from the Accord Recon, all 3 from Nighthawk and ill need to start another frame to get the last token.

Will take a few days before i gather enough XP for all that. I'm aiming to have the Recluse which i really enjoy, and a Recon (i love Snipers and Sniping in general, feels like a diferent gameplay style compared to general shooting) frame fully maxed. Need to unlock Raptor to compare Nighthawk vs Raptor. I kinda like Nighthawk , but saw some videos of the Raptors abilities and they looked awesome.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-30 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    I kinda like Nighthawk , but saw some videos of the Raptors abilities and they looked awesome.
    If you take nighthawks abilities and mix them with recon (like decoy and ult) you can get a great tool set AND instant charge rifle.
    Lv40 (Firefall) - Dragonfly - Recluse - Biotech - Mammoth - Arsenal - Dreadnought - Nighthawk - Raptor - Recon - Tigerclaw - Electron -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    If you take nighthawks abilities and mix them with recon (like decoy and ult) you can get a great tool set AND instant charge rifle.
    Ye i already considered replacing Smoke Bomb for Decoy. Execute Shot seems decent, and the Charge is good enough. The Ult on Nighthawk just seems to be a slightly modified version of Resonating Bolts. I would be probably murdered in the official forums for saying this, but i kinda liked the Charge Rifle that Raptor now has. It allowed me to finish off mobs that didnt need a full charged shot. The Nighthawk one although giving uber damage, combined with amazing Opening Shots due to the passive, like insta kill shit, seems slow when you have Chosen shooting your ass from every direction.

Anyways , i went to the forums to complain about BioCrossbow not looking like a Crossbow, and some dev seems to have said its a placeholder. Good.

The frame im on now didn't have any XP associated with it before the patch because i didn't have it before the patch =p.
    lol mine either :P thumping and tornado's which give like 40k per full one
    Dictated but not read.

lol mine either :P thumping and tornado's which give like 40k per full one
    Solo Thumping? =o

nighthawk and sit max range from an incursion.. you wont be touched and can rack up tons of exp killing jugs, snipers, engineers with headshots. only problem is running out of ammo.. so make ammo packs :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:25 AM ----------

Solo Thumping? =o
    lol only tornado's give the 40k exp.. but yeah i solo thump with light improved personal.
    Dictated but not read.

nighthawk and sit max range from an incursion.. you wont be touched and can rack up tons of exp killing jugs, snipers, engineers with headshots. only problem is running out of ammo.. so make ammo packs :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:25 AM ----------

lol only tornado's give the 40k exp.. but yeah i solo thump with light improved personal.
    But the lootzz =o =/ I know the tornados give 40k or more, didn't know Thumping gave that much, hence why i questioned.

lol they dont.. maybe 5-10k i dunno not really checked.
    Dictated but not read.

So far for t1 gear I've got 265 - 320 for servo/jumpjets/primary/secondary
    And that's with next to no time to play. The crafting system is pretty darn manageable right now.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:43 PM ----------

Todays hot fix DID fix everything.

So after finishing my last White Blocks on the progression of the Recluse i then decided to finish the Accord Recon before starting on the Nighthawk, as i farm tokens for the Raptor. It was the first time i played Accord Recon since the patch, and im loving it.
    Its tool set feels the most complete in any frame i've played so far (Recluse has that Kinectic Shot , which is weird , and Nighthawks Smoke Bomb seems to be useless mostly). I feel like i'm playing a Saboteur , Sin Beacon-->Cryo Grenade-->Decoy, run out = Win.
    The primary weapon, the Assault Rifle-ish/SMG/Whatever is pretty decent too.

Tonights session was considerably better than yesterday, got about 100k+ XP over the Recluse and the Accord Recon and did my first squad thumping ever, it gets pretty hectic but its hella fun =p
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-30 at 11:49 PM.

Tonights session was considerably better than yesterday, got about 100k+ XP over the Recluse and the Accord Recon and did my first squad thumping ever, it gets pretty hectic but its hella fun =p
    Yes...after some adjustment you'll start to see everything for how it is and enjoy each aspect. Even crafting seems incredibly daunting at first, but takes a couple of times crafting to get the hang of it.It's honestly not that different than any other crafting interface except that under the item you want to craft it has a subsection to craft the individual components.

It would be like if to make a robe in wow when you look at the robe recipe it has two sub recipes for the bolt of cloth and thread. Once you adapt, it's actually more beneficial because you don't have to go searching through different sections and categories to craft what you want.

PS- Ares missions and all of the indoor content is a great addition. It is a large part of what was missing from the game before. Hopefully they take that concept and run with it so there are like 50 different ones instead of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post

PS- Ares missions and all of the indoor content is a great addition. It is a large part of what was missing from the game before. Hopefully they take that concept and run with it so there are like 50 different ones instead of 5.
    I've soloed plenty, had help on others, but either way its a good way to see some of the lore in the world, i love hearing Oilspil and Aero throwing shots at each other xD I especially like the missions that pit you against Chosen in dark halls and corridors, feels very diferent than playing outside.

So after finishing my last White Blocks on the progression of the Recluse i then decided to finish the Accord Recon before starting on the Nighthawk, as i farm tokens for the Raptor. It was the first time i played Accord Recon since the patch, and im loving it.
    Its tool set feels the most complete in any frame i've played so far (Recluse has that Kinectic Shot , which is weird , and Nighthawks Smoke Bomb seems to be useless mostly). I feel like i'm playing a Saboteur , Sin Beacon-->Cryo Grenade-->Decoy, run out = Win.
    The primary weapon, the Assault Rifle-ish/SMG/Whatever is pretty decent too.

Keep in mind, your nighthawk can learn sinbeacon, cryo grenade, and decoy.

But I do love the primary weapon on accord recon. It's a crazy good rifle.

Keep in mind, your nighthawk can learn sinbeacon, cryo grenade, and decoy.

But I do love the primary weapon on accord recon. It's a crazy good rifle.
    Yeah i know but the toolset from Accord Recon benefits alot from being closer than Nighthawk should be. Unless i give Nighthawk the Accords Rifle. Which would be a bit silly as i'd be playing the same frame then essencially. I'm ok with some mix and match here and there, but completely altering a frames toolset kills variety. Unless said toolset was completely awful xD
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-31 at 12:11 AM.

Unless said toolset was completely awful xD
    Electron engineer frame is terrible on it's own. It has two pretty solid abilities and a great primary weapon. I swapped out the awful utility spells for a turret and a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Electron engineer frame is terrible on it's own. It has two pretty solid abilities and a great primary weapon. I swapped out the awful utility spells for a turret and a shield.
    Thats one Frame off the list then. After getting Raptor i was planning to choose either FireCat or Electron.

Thats one Frame off the list then. After getting Raptor i was planning to choose either FireCat or Electron.
    Firecat is one mean MEAN suit.

You can either go double dash or more damage.

Firecat is one mean MEAN suit.

You can either go double dash or more damage.
    I liked the preview i saw on Youtube of the abilities. It seems like the Recluse of Assaults. Heavy AoE damage, primary weapon hits like a truck + mobility.

I wouldn't be so fast...it's a ridiculously OP suit. The main attack has a ridiculous range and accuracy, basically a snipe without the zoom, and the alternate is a heavy hitting aoe. Lots of people are running Electrons right now apparently.

Just swapping out for heavy turrets makes you a huge soloing beast. If you swapped out for the ammo/medpack station, it's probably even better. I just like the shield utility.