Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    rofl what the fuck is up with that music

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    oh and seeing as its f2p im sure itll have a cashshop which unbalances it even if they say it wont
    I think if they follow LoL's example (which any company attempting to go f2p REALLY REALLY SHOULD) then it sure as hell should never be a problem.

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    this is titan ??
    lmao. That's what I thought at first too. But no, its not Blizzard's title.

So yea, if anyone has an extra beta code feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-02-21 at 03:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Unreal Tournament meets MMO?
    hahahahaha. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    Unreal Tournament meets MMO?
    hahahahaha. No.
    And why not ?
    FPS is simply a different combat system and not mutually exclusive at all.

This game has taken so long to come out that I don't even care about it anymore

OMFG.
    If anyone has a beta key, please please send me one!

EDIT: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME. Global Agenda is f2p?! WTF MAN. Playing that while I wait <3
    Last edited by Restos3; 2012-02-21 at 02:30 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So this will have a persistent world vs a game lobby like other FPS's? (asking out of ignorance...not trying to be a d***).

I like the looks of it quite a bit...but part of me looks at and thinks its just a co-op/multiplayer FPS with really big maps. And very seldom do FPS games hold my attention for more than a few days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Ive been looking forward to this since they announced it looks realy fun hoping for a beta key but with my luck that will never happen >.>
    Just be active at the forums, and you'll get yours fast enough.

They just invited a ton of people into beta. How do I know? I just got my beta key today. Check your e-mail for those who signed up for beta. Only sad thing is servers are only online Wednesday and Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    They just invited a ton of people into beta. How do I know? I just got my beta key today. Check your e-mail for those who signed up for beta. Only sad thing is servers are only online Wednesday and Saturday
    That's usually how betas go afaik. Weekends only most of the time.

Deleted
    What i heard they will progressively increase the number of people in the beta, then evolving the game from beta to released when they feel there are enough players and the content is running well.
    Then the true forming of the world thru active content adding will start, with a f2p model without any power items as far as the dev's have said so far.
    I for one am really excited about the way they are talking about their game, calling it a game and a service and not so much a product. Let's hope it's all possible they seem to have high standards and have big plans, those are good qualities to have when developing something new, whether it's a game or any interactive product.

Looks pretty good, but dno if its gonna get that much attention after its release

Deleted
    Incase you are wondering why there has not been any new intel on this game, as in, no beta footage or anything, it is because only thing we beta testers can say due NDA is ''Yes, we are in beta'', hope for a NDA lift soon!

Deleted
    Incase there are people interested in the beta, I've got two betakeys to give out, and I'm giving them out @ the official firefall forums, direct link to the thread > http://www.firefallthegame.com/commu...er-hand.23532/

- Also, what's wrong with the search function? took me ages to find this thread

Deleted
    I can see this game having significant competition with Dust out F2P this summer. Dust, though, has the whole EVE Universe behind it and interconnected with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been following this game a while, would live a beta code if someone has one laying around
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    - Also, what's wrong with the search function? took me ages to find this thread
    It searches entire posts for the word unless you go to the advanced feature and set it to only look at thread titles.

Coming from a tester of 4-5 months now, this will be THE BEST F2P MMOFPS and arguably the best F2P MMO on the market bar none.

@Jinn

Dust514 will be no competition to anything. EvE fans, already niche as can be, will be the only ones playing it. Its PS3 only so that might draw in a few 1000 players that own one that don't know what EvE is, but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Coming from a tester of 4-5 months now, this will be THE BEST F2P MMOFPS and arguably the best F2P MMO on the market bar none.

@Jinn

Dust514 will be no competition to anything. EvE fans, already niche as can be, will be the only ones playing it. Its PS3 only so that might draw in a few 1000 players that own one that don't know what EvE is, but thats about it.
    When I read about the game being PS3 only... I was really upset. The idea would lend itself so well to PC. Bleh! I say!
    I'm still thinking about it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    When I read about the game being PS3 only... I was really upset. The idea would lend itself so well to PC. Bleh! I say!
    Well it confused me too. Seems odd not to have it on PC, considering all the current players play on PC. I guess Sony offered them something. I know for a fact that the game wouldn't work on 2 platforms as the PC would have too big an advantage in a competitive game.