Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    not sure I'll convince myself to just buy this one and hope for the best. maybe a beta will come my way!

Been trying to get a beta key for a while now. If anyone has one they are giving away, let me know!

-I've also posted in here before.
    Last edited by Ctrl; 2012-08-21 at 12:39 AM.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Keys are gone for now, will let you guys know if I get some more.

A good way to get a beta key is to find an Army to join that fits your playstyle and region. A lot of times the members in the armies will get invites and just hold them for recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Frient View Post
    not sure I'll convince myself to just buy this one and hope for the best. maybe a beta will come my way!
    It's free-to-play, don't have to buy it : )

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    I have 2 beta keys to give out, only giving them to people that have posted in this thread prior to this post going up. If you are one of the people that have posted here and are interested in a key I will give them to the first 2.

Again, I am giving away 2 keys ONLY to people that have posted in this thread already. If you haven't posted here about Firefall prior to reading this then you are not eligible.
    Alright, got 2 more keys. Same rules as before; Giving away 2 keys ONLY to people that have posted in this thread prior to this post going up. If any of you from this thread are still looking for a key post here and let me know.

i know you said to have previously posted in this thread, but id love a beta key if you have one. long time mmo-champ stalker, first time poster.

perhaps you would care for a trade? ive got a smite beta key if that interests you.

either way, really looking forward to this game.

Deleted
    Alright, got 2 more keys. Same rules as before; Giving away 2 keys ONLY to people that have posted in this thread prior to this post going up. If any of you from this thread are still looking for a key post here and let me know.
    I am, never lucky with those beta invites.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 06:23 PM ----------

Thanks alot, worked

Deleted
    Just got my first two firefall beta keys and as I got my original one from MMOC (<3 Burnt) thought I would return the love.

First two people to message who have posted previously in this thread (before the time of me making this post), can have the keys.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2012-08-24 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Just got my first two firefall beta keys and as I got my original one from MMOC (<3 Burnt) thought I would return the love.

First two people to message who have posted previously in this thread (before the time of me making this post), can have the keys.
    Hey, I've posted on here before trying to get a key. I would love one!

Not if they are taking the time to address the concerns of the current beta testers rather than rushing out an unfinished product. Currently there are 2 chain quests that each have about 5 parts in the chain, that is the extent of the current quest content. Everything else is grinding PvP or grinding Thumpers. The next milestone patch from what everyone is saying is going to be adding almost all the PvE content to the game, but unless they are going to completely overhaul the classes AGAIN then I personally would rather just not play it at all.

Tl;dr - Probably won't come out this year. Would guess Q1 2013, Q2 if they take the time to make all the battleframes fun in PvP and PvE.
    There will be another milestone patch with a pve focus.
    Most pve content will be dynamic, based around the battle with the Chosen and pushing back the melding to gain more land and more content.
    There won't be this glut of fixed mission/quest content like most other games where you simply follow the same route over and over again.

Deleted
    Really looking forward to this. Videos so far look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    for future reference; i'm still looking for a Beta Key thanks in advance.

Just watched and rad about the new founder packs. Things look pretty good but I'm uncertain about dropping money on a game I haven't had the chance to play yet.

Renewing my plea for a beta key, if you have one that you can spare I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else considering grabbing that $100 founder pack just for the motorcycle? I know I have a jet boots and all, but it's a motorcycle!
    Last edited by Tourk; 2012-09-02 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    How's the game doing? Since they start selling stuff, perhaps it's getting closer?
    Haven't followed it much, and no beta key dropped into my mailbox. Is there still an option to make your char completely pink?=)

I've got 3 invites now that I can give out (I think, at least 2 for sure)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not one who usually get's over-excited for games, but this looks way too good to be true. I mean...I just hope it's half as good as it looks.

Edit: just paid 50 dollars for a motorcyle and an extra 5%exp....and I dont even feel bad about it : )
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-10-31 at 04:38 AM.

Anyone got a spare beta key? Would really appreciate it.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have an extra key that they could PM me with please? Appreciate it, thanks!
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile