Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would love to try this out.. If anyone can send me a key, I will love you forever <3

Didn't even realize that there was a thread about the game. I have been in beta since the early days and the devs are VERY set on "NO PAY TO WIN". The most "pay to win" you will get is an XP boost, which is more convenience, than actual advantage. XP won't buy you skills. I can run on a blank character and crush people in the most decked out frame, because I am better than them.

The game is a lot of fun, the devs are pushing out tons of content so fast it is crazy for such a small studio.

Seriously if you enjoy the game, or wanna try it, stick around on the forums and watch the events, there are keys given away. Just last week I was in a beta tournament with just ego on the line and there were a few beta keys given away to the 60 people watching, and there were only a few people who weren't in beta so the chances of getting a key is quite high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewmix View Post
    Didn't even realize that there was a thread about the game. I have been in beta since the early days and the devs are VERY set on "NO PAY TO WIN". The most "pay to win" you will get is an XP boost, which is more convenience, than actual advantage. XP won't buy you skills. I can run on a blank character and crush people in the most decked out frame, because I am better than them.

The game is a lot of fun, the devs are pushing out tons of content so fast it is crazy for such a small studio.

Seriously if you enjoy the game, or wanna try it, stick around on the forums and watch the events, there are keys given away. Just last week I was in a beta tournament with just ego on the line and there were a few beta keys given away to the 60 people watching, and there were only a few people who weren't in beta so the chances of getting a key is quite high.

Are the events linked from their website? I haven't gotten a key yet and I'll try to watch the events and try to get one that way unless someone messages me with one =)
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a BIG beta key give away going on through AMD and Sapphire right now. They are giving away 5,000 keys on a first come, first serve basis thru Gamesbook.

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/beta/firefall

Not sure if it records your IP address or something, but I tried to nab a bunch of keys for MMO-C members before they ran out and it kept feeding me the same beta key.... :sadface:
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-11-07 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    23DVR-UA862-5THEE-799XH-7YYC7

321 run

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    There is a BIG beta key give away going on through AMD and Sapphire right now. They are giving away 5,000 keys on a first come, first serve basis thru Gamesbook.

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/beta/firefall

Not sure if it records your IP address or something, but I tried to nab a bunch of keys for MMO-C members before they ran out and it kept feeding me the same beta key.... :sadface:
    I managed to snag a key, thanks!

Now let's see if it's worth spending some cash on those pre-order packages...
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I managed to snag a key, thanks!

Now let's see if it's worth spending some cash on those pre-order packages...
    Bleh its down lol...I just woke up seems i missed it

If someone could drop me a key in my pm box, I'd appreciate it!

Each person gets 2 friend keys, So once I get a key i'll share those 2 keys I get in this thread.

( I did the same with smite and tera )

Deleted
    I'd really like a key as well, could offer a Dota 2 key in exchange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orson Scott Card worked on the story? I'm in.

If anybody's willing to share a beta key, please PM it to me.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like it could be an awesome game... Hope to be able to give this one a shot.... I hope they don't have the issue that Nexon has though with all the hackers. CA use to be a decent F2P FPS but that hackers have pretty much ruined most aspects of that game now.

Deleted
    Why is it always so much hacking in fps compared to other games? People with aimbot or whatev. I dont understand why people play if they dont want to learn to play?

Anyway, how far along is the game? Think it will come beginning of next year?

Deleted
    can someone pm a beta key pretty please!

Stress test this weekend

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a 'beta weekend' event starting tomorrow you can sign up for here. Not sure what their max is for the stress test but its worth a shot to get some play time.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Orson Scott Card worked on the story? I'm in.
    Ye, he plays a huge part in the development of the overall story. The story he and Red5 have put together has been great so far. Also, Neal Stephenson has been playing a part in the story development but to what degree I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Why is it always so much hacking in fps compared to other games? People with aimbot or whatev. I dont understand why people play if they dont want to learn to play?
    Dunno why people do it, but I wont touch their PvP if that ends up happening to the degree that it does in other FPS games (and I love FF's PvP so that would be a major disappointment). Since PvP is a BIG focus of the game I'm willing to bet they'll put time and effort into preventing from falling into the same traps as CA and similar titles.

Also seems like they've got a pretty good group of fans that will find, create, and test different cheats/hacks (like aimbot) and then submit them to the devs so they can prevent them from working in the game.

Anyway, how far along is the game? Think it will come beginning of next year?
    I'm hoping it will be toward the beginning of next year but part of me thinks it'll be summer-ish release.

Deleted
    I tried to sign up but seems like it counted as my ordinary beta sign up as well, and that sign up doesnt seem to have much effect at all =( Since the event starts today I think they already filled it up, unless you buy yourself a way in.

Summer next year is ok as well, if they make it a fluent working game. Seems like it's something rare to come by in these days game releases :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to sign up but seems like it counted as my ordinary beta sign up as well, and that sign up doesnt seem to have much effect at all =( Since the event starts today I think they already filled it up, unless you buy yourself a way in.

Summer next year is ok as well, if they make it a fluent working game. Seems like it's something rare to come by in these days game releases :P
    I will continue to keep my eyes peeled for more beta keys and nab them up for you and other MMO-C members when/if I can (or at least get word out about it). They are definitely taking ANet's "when its done" approach to things...which I like.

Deleted
    Had these laying down on my FF account, go ahead and rip them to pieces:

S1YBL-8EC68-EH9YH-E9WCL
    KPVK1-0DFX4-17X8W-KZLDF
    IT1Q9-ANHMH-PMDIU-O025K

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post

S1YBL-8EC68-EH9YH-E9WCL
    KPVK1-0DFX4-17X8W-KZLDF
    IT1Q9-ANHMH-PMDIU-O025K
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post

S1YBL-8EC68-EH9YH-E9WCL
    KPVK1-0DFX4-17X8W-KZLDF
    IT1Q9-ANHMH-PMDIU-O025K
    Missed out
    Oh well, stress test starts in less than an hour!