Page 36 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    when i played all people did after running out of quests was thump for ore over and over

bit too dull to continue playing..

Just found a very good crafting guide.

http://www.rawr4firefall.com/?q=rawr-guide-page-intro

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 01:12 AM ----------

You know what this game needs? A bard class.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    It does get stale after awhile but thats because the best parts of the game aren't in it yet.
    I wouldn't exactly call it "stale." There's a ton of stuff to go and do. Every time I've logged in, I've ended up spending hour(s) doing something I didn't log in to do. It's fun now, but they really need to add the Personal Story/PvE Content/Chosen War/OW PvP/Armies (Guilds). Red 5 is doing amazing, it's just when can I has more?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call it "stale." There's a ton of stuff to go and do. Every time I've logged in, I've ended up spending hour(s) doing something I didn't log in to do. It's fun now, but they really need to add the Personal Story/PvE Content/Chosen War/OW PvP/Armies (Guilds). Red 5 is doing amazing, it's just when can I has more?
    They will. Eventually.

This is sort of like WoW with only the starting zones in it. I'm praying they move forward with the main quest soon and give us our LGV nanoprints.

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    They will. Eventually.

This is sort of like WoW with only the starting zones in it.
    That's certainly how it feels like but when are they even planning to release this game? From the amount of content that is still missing it looks like it'll take a looong time before the game is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    That's certainly how it feels like but when are they even planning to release this game? From the amount of content that is still missing it looks like it'll take a looong time before the game is ready.
    Probably a year or 2. Like vindictus.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like the devs have forgotten about it as the time between actual content seems to take forever

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    seems like the devs have forgotten about it as the time between actual content seems to take forever
    Yeah. They must have forgotten about the game they are developing.

http://www.firefallthegame.com/2013/...frame-changes/

Only nonprinted gear allowed in PVP. Such a good idea.

Getting printed gear is devastating. Even at t2. Can't even imagine what t5 would have been like.

And only 1 "pvp tier". This is going to make their job of balancing so much easier. They were going crazy over that way too soon. Hopefully, once this is sorted out we can get back on track development wise.

edit: " At the end of the day, there’s no way to provide a fun, balanced experience in both realms for both types of players if everything is connected, and so that is, again, why we separated them."
    ^ could not agree more.

Any ideas when the game is supposed to launch?

Quote Originally Posted by xtheoryx View Post
    Any ideas when the game is supposed to launch?
    It's 'out' now. But its a rolling launch so you can play now, there are no character wipes, but they only have the starting zone in and like... the first couple quest chains. You can do up to the mount quest but you won't get the reward (a print for your own mount)

Can anyone pls give me a beta key I would love to try hi awesome looking gamew and help in beta

Is it just me or are there other fans of Firefall whose interest in the game is about to be cannibalized by Defiance? I am waiting to see defiance reviews after launch before I pull the trigger (see what i did thar heh :P) but seriously...how is it possible that an MMO (Defiance) that was unheard of 2 years ago can launch, finished, before Firefall. Its going to be hard for Firefall to regain footing if many more competitors establish themselves in the Shooter-MMO genre.

My 2c.

Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post
    Is it just me or are there other fans of Firefall whose interest in the game is about to be cannibalized by Defiance? I am waiting to see defiance reviews after launch before I pull the trigger (see what i did thar heh :P) but seriously...how is it possible that an MMO (Defiance) that was unheard of 2 years ago can launch, finished, before Firefall. Its going to be hard for Firefall to regain footing if many more competitors establish themselves in the Shooter-MMO genre.

My 2c.
    AHAHAHAHA.

Okay. Did you get into the last defiance beta weekend?

I'm not going to break NDA but... Yeah. >_>
    I am going to stick with my jetpack and gliders.

I might play defiance AS WELL since it's b2p but... Yeah. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post

My 2c.
    I've been debating this myself. Defiance is on Steam for 50 euros, with those Pre-order bonuses , along with the steam exclusive ones. Its looking very tempting. I started playing FireFall in October last year i think, its been 5 months plus change, and theres very little content additions to the game. I keep telling myself that Defiance isn't the same type of Sci-Fi as FireFall (Defiance seems to me more of a near future with a little Fallout mixed, while FireFall seems really more of a distant future, which i prefer), but that steam page i just saw today is leaving me drooling.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    AHAHAHAHA.

Okay. Did you get into the last defiance beta weekend?

I'm not going to break NDA but... Yeah. >_>
    I am going to stick with my jetpack and gliders.

I might play defiance AS WELL since it's b2p but... Yeah. >_>
    You didn't like Defiance? I found it solid at least.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-07 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    You didn't like Defiance? I found it solid at least.
    I found it uninspired. The combat was blah, the weapons were /shrug, no jet packs / gliders, the art style was too focused on looking realistic while also being an MMO so it just looks like PS2 shit, the abilities are meh, idk.
    I was really wanting it to be epic but it just felt generic.

Firefall, I feel, has a much better foundation in terms of its combat, art, and class system. Also, the crafting system blows my mind. I NEED AZSURITE CY600+ FOR MY CHEST PLATE GRR.
    The dev team has a perspective similar to mine when it comes to pvp and balance (no advantages for anyone. Skill only)

I might get defiance, like I said, but it would be a game I play in addition to firefall rather than replacing it.

I want t3 to come out I need a printed burst rifle.

Also, they need to add a close combat suit. >_>
    NINJJAAAAAAA

oh... and bard :X

Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-03-07 at 11:26 PM.

I mean the least they could do is implement armies to help pass the time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree on the art style, but i suppose it fits the theme for that particular game. Anyways without turning this into a Defiance thread, i think FireFall needs to release content for people to actually test , cause right now i've played my share of Thumper farming for the rest of the year.

Agree on the art style, but i suppose it fits the theme for that particular game. Anyways without turning this into a Defiance thread, i think FireFall needs to release content for people to actually test , cause right now i've played my share of Thumper farming for the rest of the year.
    +1

/10 char

Agreed. I've got a looooot of printed ferrite gear. Which is great for like... speed. My character runs around like its on PCP constantly. But I need other stuff to experiment.

I want their PVE to come out NOW. I've done everything