Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Remember to bring up all your concerns at todays podcast. http://www.twitch.tv/r5studios

It should be like 1pm EST ish

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:19 PM ----------

Big news for refinement and thus crafting.

The eventual plan is that different ways of collecting resources will impact the purity of what you get as a result, thereby affecting the refining process. In the future, you could also find raw resources that do not refine into a single refined resource. Like everything you see, this is just the first step at the mechanic, and we wanted to start off simply.

Also, as a part of the crafting progression, you will be able to tech up your refining abilities if you choose. Our next content patch will include some higher-tier basic refining recipes (unlocked for everyone), which will allow you to process more stacks at once.
    Source
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you will be able to tech up your refining abilities if you choose
    Oh em gee yes please. Best idea ever.
    BAD WOLF

Friday podcast is starting in 5 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/r5studios
    Be sure to ask questions, give feedback, and state concerns. This game is still very malleable as we saw last week. They need to know what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Remember to bring up all your concerns at todays podcast. http://www.twitch.tv/r5studios

It should be like 1pm EST ish

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:19 PM ----------

Big news for refinement and thus crafting.

Source
    Start off simply? My I.Q. must be hella low because i think this crafting system is overcomplicated, and the UI is a mess to navigate.

They addressed a question I posted!

It turns out that air jets firing without space bar is a bug! report it!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They addressed a question I posted!

It turns out that air jets firing without space bar is a bug! report it!
    So wait, the whole shift continuing the jet is a bug? Oh thank heavens. That's so annoying.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    So wait, the whole shift continuing the jet is a bug? Oh thank heavens. That's so annoying.
    He posted to me later and explained, he was talking about on the internal beta shift + W =/= air sprint.
    On live it is 'working as intended' but in beta's beta they are testing alternatives to the current system because of some of the issues it has created...
    (You know, like 77% of people who participated in a poll about it being dissatisfied)

The plus side, it's really nice that the guy who responded to me in the podcast also responded to me in the forum and cleared it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any other interesting Tidbits?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Any other interesting Tidbits?
    between last nights hot fix and a hit fix for later today, most our connection issues have been fixed.

This last patch has a lot of promise but has been really rough. I hope they get some polish out soon, because right now playing the game is more of an exercise in futility most of the time. I've tried playing almost every night since the patch and either I can't log in, or chat's not working. The crafting screen makes EVE's corporation management UI seem positively divine ><.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Deleted
    any word on resources and higher quality metal.. its really stupid imo to make this big fuss about having zero progression to test out crafting when we cant even find out how well they scale or if they even work due to low quality materials available.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    any word on resources and higher quality metal.. its really stupid imo to make this big fuss about having zero progression to test out crafting when we cant even find out how well they scale or if they even work due to low quality materials available.
    I thumped like 2000 Q^218 conductive metal this morning.

Deleted
    i found 335 hi tensil metals in my inventory (like 800).. i think its from surface deposits.

i found 335 hi tensil metals in my inventory (like 800).. i think its from surface deposits.
    Yeah, north east of copa by the beach right? If there wasn't so much competition I would have just gone around then throwing sonic detonators all morning.

(right now is a decent shift actually)

10+ Year Old Account
    So frustating , running around for one hour now and not even 24k XP farmed. Sigh.

Deleted
    Yeah, north east of copa by the beach right? If there wasn't so much competition I would have just gone around then throwing sonic detonators all morning.

(right now is a decent shift actually)
    just use your hammer.. good for finding out potential thump area's.

So frustating , running around for one hour now and not even 24k XP farmed. Sigh.
    lol fully white maxed and sitting on close to 550k -.-

just use your hammer.. good for finding out potential thump area's.

195 something and 205 conductive were all that were under the ground.
    For some reason the above ground nodes were giving me higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    The frame im on now didn't have any XP associated with it before the patch because i didn't have it before the patch =p.

Theres some times i log on and all events are close by, and keep chaining them together.
    Today was a mess, 2 hours of gameplay and only managed 34k XP before i logged off. Couldn't tell you how many times i ran the map from top to bottom, getting the ocasional Broken Thumper, and ARES missions. No Melding tornadoes, no incursions, no drop pods, nothing. Blah. Wanna get enough tokens to buy the Raptor frame. I have 4, can get another 1 from my last Recluse white upgrade, then its 1 from the Accord Recon, all 3 from Nighthawk and ill need to start another frame to get the last token.

Will take a few days before i gather enough XP for all that. I'm aiming to have the Recluse which i really enjoy, and a Recon (i love Snipers and Sniping in general, feels like a diferent gameplay style compared to general shooting) frame fully maxed. Need to unlock Raptor to compare Nighthawk vs Raptor. I kinda like Nighthawk , but saw some videos of the Raptors abilities and they looked awesome.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-30 at 12:09 AM.

I kinda like Nighthawk , but saw some videos of the Raptors abilities and they looked awesome.
    If you take nighthawks abilities and mix them with recon (like decoy and ult) you can get a great tool set AND instant charge rifle.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you take nighthawks abilities and mix them with recon (like decoy and ult) you can get a great tool set AND instant charge rifle.
    Ye i already considered replacing Smoke Bomb for Decoy. Execute Shot seems decent, and the Charge is good enough. The Ult on Nighthawk just seems to be a slightly modified version of Resonating Bolts. I would be probably murdered in the official forums for saying this, but i kinda liked the Charge Rifle that Raptor now has. It allowed me to finish off mobs that didnt need a full charged shot. The Nighthawk one although giving uber damage, combined with amazing Opening Shots due to the passive, like insta kill shit, seems slow when you have Chosen shooting your ass from every direction.

Anyways , i went to the forums to complain about BioCrossbow not looking like a Crossbow, and some dev seems to have said its a placeholder. Good.