Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    50% Crystite perk is pretty cool.

The rest is....meh...for most players who aren't concerned with the market or crafting anything beyond what they use on their own frames.

Yeah. I feel that the crafting bays and crystite perk is mainly there for pumping out research at a faster rate. I mean, pretty soon we are going to be learning the chosen equivalents of all the things we've learned already which will probably be more expensive and take longer. And chosen plating, sniper rifles, and a few other things are superior to accord stuff. Great bullet conservation. And their dragonfly altfire heals are insane.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Yeah. I feel that the crafting bays and crystite perk is mainly there for pumping out research at a faster rate. I mean, pretty soon we are going to be learning the chosen equivalents of all the things we've learned already which will probably be more expensive and take longer. And chosen plating, sniper rifles, and a few other things are superior to accord stuff. Great bullet conservation. And their dragonfly altfire heals are insane.
    Chosen variant? As in the race will be playable or there is going to Chosen stuff to craft? Either way I hope it will change the looks on the battleframes.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Chosen variant? As in the race will be playable or there is going to Chosen stuff to craft? Either way I hope it will change the looks on the battleframes.
    I am not sure it will make it to live in the next patch but your frame changes appearance as it progresses, apparently. So a 0/30 frame looks less advanced than a 30/30 frame.

Chosen won't be a playable race for a while. I suspect we will have to free Graves from the melding and then he will become Firefalls version of Thrall. However, we will be able to craft chosen armor and abilities. Whether that changes appearance is yet to be seen but I doubt it since they are putting in the other way of visual advancement.

- - - Updated - - -

So, somehow the community has come up with a network of auto inviting for invasions. One of my EU friends has ported me to like 3 invasion today in like, 3 hours. And now there's a player called "invasioninviter" that you can add to get those invites I guess. Really fast way to level / get resources / amp
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Closing this one just because they are making a significant amount of changes to the game and the OP is no longer really relevant. Updated thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-%28Stage-2%29