[H] LFGuild – Resto druid + more; willing to xfer

[H] LFGuild – Resto druid + more; willing to xfer

Hi there! I’m looking for a laid back raiding guild on a PvE server to call home. I was an active raider through the last half of BC, all of WotLK, and the beginning of Cata. I took a break from the game after clearing normal T11 and haven’t really gotten back into raiding since, spending most of my WoW time goofing off with friends in casual PvP. That being said, with 4.3 and Pandaria on the horizon, I am looking into a permanent home with a raiding focus.

I’m not looking to be a part of bleeding edge progression; 2 to 3 nights a week, preferably after 7pm CST would be ideal. I have played every spec at some point on my druid, but am probably most proficient as resto or boomkin. I have a holy pally that I would be interested in playing as well.

In addition, I have 3 friends that would also be very interested in xfering with me and raiding as well. All 3 have similar, (if not more), experience in WoW than myself. We as a group also have experience in leading raids and would be fine with leading a secondary group if needed, but we are perfectly fine with being just “one of the crowd”. We are just looking to raid in a fun atmosphere and experience content when it is current without the heavy-handed feel of a hardcore raiding environment.

To the top you go!

We lover progression, but we're not a top 100 guild on the bleeding edge of progression. That being said though, we do believe in the philosophy of:

It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75,

Meaning that your lack of research or incompetence directly affects the enjoyment of the other people you are playing with. I think it's a reasonable and mature way of looking at MMO's.

The guild is active every single day of the week. We raid for 4 days of the week, do RBGs for 2 days of the week and on the last day, we do an alt GDKP run.
    ****************************************************************************************** *************************
    Here's the rundown:

RealID: razpbery@yahoo.com

***We are currently farming 6/7 Heroic on Tuesday then working on H Rag for 3.5 raid nights. We are dedicated to seeing this boss die. This is why we are recruiting so heavily right now.***

Server: Spinebreaker US
    Faction: Horde
    Time Zone: Pacific
    Data Center: Chicago
    Guild: Moonwalker
    World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/33826/

Current Progress:
    Server First Overall
    7/7 Normal Firelands
    6/7 Heroic Firelands

1850-1900 MMR RBG Team

Schedule:
    Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday
    Times: 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.

Recruitment NeedsPvE:
    Any Shaman
    Any Druid
    Any Priest
    1 Frost DK
    1 Mage
    1 Warlock
    Any Solid DPS
    **Any geared exceptional player is welcome to apply.

Guild Perks and Notable Achievements!:
    Guild Level 25 - All Perks Accounted For!
    Realm First: Legendary Staff and Pet for guildies
    8 Tabs and Repairs
    Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (Dark Phoenix Mount)
    That's Alot of Bait! (Recipe: Seafood Magnifique Feast)
    Mix Master (Recipe: Cauldron of Battle)
    Set the Oven to “Cataclysmic”
    Critter Kill Squad (Armadillo Pet)
    City Killer
    Much much more!

Guild Information

Moonwalker was once the best Horde guild on our previous server. We were ranked between 900 (ToC) to 1500 (end of ICC) in the world. We have xferred to Spinebreaker looking for a more competitive atmosphere and a fresh guild structure. We absolutely love to raid. We also enjoy being the best and are satisfied with nothing less. We hold ourselves to a high standards. We finished up Tier 11 ranked 1200 World. We are an extremely active guild. We run scheduled alt raids and old school content. We also are an active PvP guild that runs scheduled RBGs.

Application Information
    Initiates on up are expected to have a working knowledge of every encounter in game. We prefer people with Tier 11, ICC, ToGC and Ulduar HM experience. We like people who have gone out of their way to do Cata Heroic 5 Man Achievements. We will check your achievements to review your experience.

The number one reason people don’t make it in Moonwalker is due to lack of raid awareness. We track this through World of Logs daily. We want to enjoy everything this game has to offer. The only way to do that is for everyone to perform to their utmost potential in raids.

We require top gems, professions, enchants, glyphs, specs, and reforging. If you have not taken the time to max out your toon, we will not take the time to review your application. You should have in depth knowledge of your class and other classes you interact with (healers and tanks should know each other’s cds, etc).

If you are interested, please come talk to Kalebdarkkat, Brot, Ninelives, Dvorjak, or Linthiel in-game or check us out and apply at moonwalker.wowstead.com

Dvorjak, thank you so much for your response! Your guild sounds like amazing fun, but unfortunately raiding 3 days a week seems to be the limit for us. Between jobs, school, and other obligations, there just isn't enough time for us to dedicate that much focus throughout the week. We wouldn't want to put the guild in a bind by not being able to commit to 4 days a week.

Again, thanks for responding and we wish you the best of luck finding new recruits!

To the top. Still looking.

To the top, still looking.

Hello Healiepants, we would have a great fit to our raiding team.

HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We plan on continuing our march through Cataclysm and beyond.

CURRENT:
    We are an endgame progression raiding guild looking for a few more Mature, Experienced, and Willing players that want to see and conquer current and future hard mode content. We’re always finding ways to improve – whether it’s through boss vids, class forums, or some old fashion competition. We thrive on the competition we supply each other, as well as the competition between guilds on our server. We want to continue our drive through the upcoming content of Cataclysm.

We recruit based on overall skill, class knowledge, and personality. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you're a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

Progression:

Blackwing Descent: 6/6
    Blackwing Descent Heroic: 2/6
    Bastion of Twilight: 4/4
    Bastion of Twilight Heroic: 1/5
    Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
    Firelands: 7/7- Heroic 3/7
    Dragon Soul 8/8
    Dragon Soul Heroic 25 : 6/8
    Dragon Soul Heroic 10 : 8/8

Due to low attendance, any application is considered, but we are focusing more on these classes.

RECRUITING:

Death Knight: open

Druid: Open

Hunter: open

Mage: Open

Paladin: open

Priest: Open

Rogue: Closed

Shaman: Open

Warlock: Open

Warrior: Open

We are wanting to open a few 10 mans on the side. So any application for a 10 man roster is more then welcome aswell.

Our Raid Times:

Monday 7-10 server 9pm-12 am est.

Wednesday 7-10 server 9pm- 12 am est.

Thursday 7-10 server 9pm-12 am est

Raid invites go out at 6:45 server, so we can start pulling at 7 server. We run a casual schedule as we all enjoy our real lives away from the screen. That being said, wasting time is never on the agenda – we aim for clean, efficient kills every raid night.

If you feel you can contribute and want to be a part of the DC Family check out our NEW web site at

Go to our Forums and check out the Application Area. All questions and/or concerns can be answered in-game by any officer (Mandalin, Isandra, Norval, Binnin or Ddeamon)

add me to plap4ever2010(at)gmail.com

Gloryhogs US 116 25 Man. 7 hours a week T/Th 9-1230 EST

Gloryhogs-guild.com

Contact me in game. scadouche51@yahoo.com

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1231?page=2#22 - Detailed Recruitment Post

I might have a home for you - my US Top 500 horde 10m guild is looking for a potential raid leader + a few others for our 2nd group, which raids 2 nights/week. This group is definitely more laid back although they still have 6/8H prog thus far. It might be the type of environment you're looking for. Real id me - thewolfwalker(at)gmail(dot)com

Would you be interested in 25 mans. Future of Aggramar is currently recruiting for MoP. Raid times are tues-thur from 8-11PM CST.