Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    No one knows who the Emperor is for sure.

    Id say Revan is pretty strong and maybe still alive.

    Although I never read any lore (will start watching the timeline again ...)
    Is it just me but didnt Revan turn back to the light side after kotor 1 ? lore-wise

  2. #22
    From the official website:

    CourtneyWoods
    (BioWare representative)

    Exclusive Preview: ‘Revan’ Novel | 11.04.2011 , 04:09 PM

    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=585595

    On November 15th, fans of Star Wars™ will finally learn the answers surrounding the mystery of what became of the redeemed Jedi Revan after the events of the first Knights of the Old Republic™. Drew Karpyshyn’s Revan picks up immediately after the events of the game, and follows the former Sith Lord as he travels beyond the Outer Rim to confront a danger that he can’t quiet remember, yet cannot forget.

    To prepare you for the release of Revan, we are excited to present you with an exclusive look at chapters three and eleven of the book!

  3. #23
    Stood in the Fire krono957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Please see my signature. :-)
    never noticed your deadpool link before, well played good sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEleventhHour View Post
    The whole rule that you need to kill your master to become a Sith Lord throws a whole wrench in that.
    If this is true, then doesn't that mean that Darth Vader technically died a Sith Lord? He did kill his master...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~Jesus Christ

  5. #25
    But why does lords take apprentices when they know there's a high chance to get stabbed in the back?

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord Loaf Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rue d'Auseil
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by HexHammer View Post
    But why does lords take apprentices when they know there's a high chance to get stabbed in the back?
    Perhaps the arrogance of a sith lord makes him think his apprentince will never turn on him or that he'll never be strong enough to defeat him.

  7. #27
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Perhaps the arrogance of a sith lord makes him think his apprentince will never turn on him or that he'll never be strong enough to defeat him.
    I like to think that they're just lonely...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire krono957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Perhaps the arrogance of a sith lord makes him think his apprentince will never turn on him or that he'll never be strong enough to defeat him.
    it was addressed in one of the books, sith masters tend to want the dark side to be as powerful as possible so if their are weak enough for their apprentice to defeat them they deserve to die, hence palpatine in jedi wanting Luke to: "Strike him down with all of his hatred so his journey to the dark side will be complete"

    a sith master expects to be betrayed by their apprentice, its part of making sure the most powerful person is leading the dark side
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

  9. #29
    Scarab Lord Loaf Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rue d'Auseil
    Posts
    4,555
    I think I found a sith who never lost, Marka Ragnos, can't find anything saying that he was killed.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwun View Post
    Is it just me but didnt Revan turn back to the light side after kotor 1 ? lore-wise
    Revan ended the game as Good Guy, then went back out to the Empire. He had already met the emperor out there, but of course his memory was wiped so he only has fragmentary memories of the Sith Empire that waited.

    Entirely possible this "timeless Emperor" is actually a rotating position too. :-p Just kill the guy with the mask, put the mask on, kill anyone else that might know. The Dread Pirate Emperor.

  11. #31
    Stood in the Fire krono957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Revan ended the game as Good Guy, then went back out to the Empire. He had already met the emperor out there, but of course his memory was wiped so he only has fragmentary memories of the Sith Empire that waited.

    Entirely possible this "timeless Emperor" is actually a rotating position too. :-p Just kill the guy with the mask, put the mask on, kill anyone else that might know. The Dread Pirate Emperor.
    i still want the empire to be a yoda thingy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •