Need Advice on switching professions

Ok so here's what's going on. My mage is at 525 Tailoring and 508 JC and my paladin is at 525 Mining and like...100 something BS. What I want to do is drop BS on my pally and level JC and I want to drop JC on my mage and level Enchanting. I know, I'm crazy/dumb/retarded and will most likely be broke afterwards, but seemed like a good idea at the time. Should I do this?

Deleted
    Well, I don't know your reasons for wanting to drop JC on your mage but I think I'd dump BS on the pally and get enchanting with him instead. Much cheaper that way. If you should or shouldn't do it is in the end entirely up to you, but if you'd like to have ppl give you advice on whats more beneficial you probably should give some more info about your reasons behind this.

I wouldn't drop JC'ing ...you should be doing the dailies and saving up to buy Epic patterns. Level enchanting on your paladin if you want it. They can tank in heroics and need on crap you dont even want, so you can DE it..then you can just enchant anything you need on to scrolls for your mage.