Another trinket question, do not kill me!

Finally got the trinket from Ragnaros and ran some Sims at different iterations the result over DMV are as follow:

DMV - 32353
    VPLC - 32397

Is the marginal difference really worth replacing or the mastery I gain from DMV in addition to the timed use of DMC+Meta out weight the VPLC?

I know VPLC is better than DMV for affliction, ran those numbers and my gains were higher.

Just wondering if anyone is running DMC+VPLC and if so, would you recommend sticking with it or nah?

Thanks in advance.

Normal VPLC stick with the card. Heroic is nice upgrade though.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Personaly i run with Normal VPLC + Rune of Zeth... Sims shous that the best for me for affliction.
    Hope this helps
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

Deleted
    It's just weird. Sim showed DMC:V + VPLC to be the best for me >.<

Deleted
    DMV - 32353
    VPLC - 32397
    that's the best answer you will get

Deleted
    Run with what you're personally most comfortable with, example I'm running with NF heroic and VPLC normal right now with affliction. I like more static int, not int procs
    7/7hc for somewhat 8 weeks, really doesn't matter with what you run now

And with demonology I run with MWC + normal VPLC. DMC:V is never up when I pop my meta in p3 so I like more of VPLC.

It really depends on your spec as the previous people had mentioned.

I have decided to run with VPLC and MWC for Demo and RoZ + VPLC for Affliction... DMC:V needed to go... Like it so far and the proc from VPLC seems to be higher than what Sims shows.