Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdwolfy161 View Post
    Sorry, but I think the direction they're moving with this game reminds me of what SOE did with SWG. To me it ruins everything this game used to even be about. It's becoming ENTIRELY unfamiliar.
    do you know what they actually did ? they changed combat system and made it so everyone could be jedis lol blizzard isn't changing the combat system. they are changing they way specs work so you wont' be limited to certain builds for saying doing dungeons or pvping. for instance alot of ppl want to do arms pve, and fury pvp and actually be able to do good job well blizzard is addressing that type of issue with this change. It has nothing to do with combat system really.

Do you even know what wow is about? WOW is about being super easy and fun for even the 10 hr worker who only has 1 hr to play the game a day. That what WOW has been and always will be and is there goal. To make wow fun and easy for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Yes... "think stance dancing was cool/fun,but its outdated,clunky and slow" because god forbid they could ever improve the mechanic... right?

sure blizz can try to improve the mechanic,but it will still be slow,outdated,clunky and require heavy macroing.who has a faster more efficient disarm,warriors or rogues?the answer is rogues.the reason so is because rogues do not have to stance dance.stance dancing is nothing but a restriction on warriors and it has no place in the game anymore.why can't an arms warrior disarm in battle stance,would that be OPed?,no,its just dumb.why do you think blizz gave juggernaut to us?because the game and other classes changed so much warriors needed it.same can be said for stance dancing.warriors have less of it because the game has changed,and warriors have to change with it.