Help me with my problem.

Hello....

Before few mints i checked my email, i saw i got beta invite for swtor's but the website is offline. so i cant download the game....is there any can give me the game client so i can start downloading at least it will take long enough to not make me play the first day..... here what i got in my email

You must respond to confirm your
    participation in the Game Testing Program.

START: November 11th @ 5:00 PM CST
    END: November 13th @ 11:59:00 PM CST

Visit the Testing Details Page for more information on the test.
    Be sure to check out the Tester Forums
    EVERYTHING associated with the test is Confidential Information.

Your account has been selected to participate in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Testing Program.

You must respond to be able to participate in this test. To accept or decline this invitation, simply visit the Testing Details Page where you can also review the testing dates and details.

If you decide to decline this specific test, you are still eligible to participate in future tests of Star Wars: The Old Republic, though there is no guarantee that you will be selected again.

As a reminder, should you choose to participate, everything associated with this test (game information, process, forums communication, etc.) is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the Game Testing forum. Additionally, your participation in the Game Testing Program is subject to the Game Testing Agreement.

If you have any trouble accessing the Game Testing Portal, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Team for assistance.

May the Force be with you,

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

I can talk to the person in messge's or anything to have the game client

and thanks,

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 12:16 PM ----------

I want the beta installer or game client to download the 17 gigs plz any help

Quote Originally Posted by ßloody View Post
    Hello....

Before few mints i checked my email, i saw i got beta invite for swtor's but the website is offline. so i cant download the game....is there any can give me the game client so i can start downloading at least it will take long enough to not make me play the first day..... here what i got in my email
    The site is up, I literally just checked

Go To : www.swtor.com/tester This will allow you to RSVP and download the initial installer (20mb) to start the installation process.

IF the site's "still down" for you, I'd check your firewall, see it's it's on a block website list through a program you have by accident, etc.

You DO have to log in to see the RSVP/Download button

The website is back up now, you can start downloading from the link Deckon posted.