Stockpile Conquest for Honor conversion or keep spending?

So we know the season is ending soon. I've got a Warrior who I only recently started PvPing with. He's only got four pieces of Conquest gear. I understand that there will be honor gear available next season that will be better than the basic Ruthless gear available to me.

Do you think I should continue to spend my Conquest points or should I stockpile them for the conversion and spend them on new Honor gear once 4.3 launches?

Honor gear will be better in a few weeks time so just save it.

Get 4k Honor and the CP will go to gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    >.> idk if u wanna make it look like ur getting gold for cp...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Conquest converts down to honor, but something you can do is convert the extra honor to JP and cap both at 4,000. You lose some in the conversion, but its a method I used last season. Once the new gear is released, convert that JP back to honor and buy whatever you want. Make sure you convert the honor to JP before you cap out the honor though or you're going to waste anything you would have gained over the 4000 mark. Just keep in mind you lose currency converting from honor to JP and again when converting from JP back to honor.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im sitting on 7k conquest atm and ill be honor capped by the end of the season, no problem. 7k conquest x 35 silver = 2450 gold

i would stockpile if i were you. next season the honor gear is gona be better than any conquest u get atm (only by like 10 ilvl, but still, its better)

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    >.> idk if u wanna make it look like ur getting gold for cp...
    its a mechanics that blizzard has made, nothing wrong with using it. alot of people actually are counting on this to be a good way to make gold, i know i am.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

The exception would be the weapon slot. They do not get the half-tier bump. So if you still need a weapon and can acrue the required conquest points needed to purchase it, that would be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    The exception would be the weapon slot. They do not get the half-tier bump. So if you still need a weapon and can acrue the required conquest points needed to purchase it, that would be worthwhile.
    No need to use Conquest, unless you can earn it back before the season ends, since all the weapons will be available for Honor after the reset.

Not to mention the fact that until the release the higher il Ruthless, you won't get gold for the excess honor because the blue post says it can go above the 4k cap for that one week that the s10 is closing down.