Thread: Solotank HC rag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You would have a healer or a dps with a taunt do it.

yea, just saw in the 25 man vid posted that they had druids/warriors taunt the boss when the traps were far away.. oh well, my guild is comfortably killing it with 2 tanks and 1 meteor anyways so.

any link to this video?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    the only thing that worries me with a 1 tank tactic, is the kiting into traps in p4. at least for me, a paladin, it could prove to be difficult to manage to outrun the boss, through the trap, in order to root him. Ofc that would be easier with heroic leap, stampeding roar, rocket belt etc.
    I just did it as a DK the other week when our tank died early p4. Fairly easy thing to do.

Deleted
    Our guild have had some bad dps and I was thinking about solotanking it so our highest dps don't have to offspec tank just so we have 2 tanks for the fight. Would significantly boost our overall dps since hes doing 30~ without cds. I saw that most guild uses a warrior and thats probably for mobility or/and CTC. Since the debuff will be applied pretty quickly if my asumptions are correct I would probably get to a point where the stacks would kill me. I'm not worried about p4 or anything like that, it's just that if the debuff works how I think it does since as a Death Knight you can't get CTC capped I will eventually get recked by it. Could anyone please give some info about how it's possible and would it be possible for a DK in 10man without overgearing the content.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilium/advanced

If the debuff don't get applied when you fully mitigate a hit I guess going avoidance would be much better?
    Last edited by mmoc44a2471bb9; 2011-11-16 at 08:18 AM.