Star Wars - The Old Republic Deceived - Audio Books

I recently came across a user on YouTube who posted a very well done audio book remix for Deceived that I wanted to share, to those who are interested. I haven't finished listening to it, but once I started, it's hard to stop. The reader is doing a great job with voice-overs and special effects to capture the action.

From Youtube:
    I am proud to present the whole story of SWTOR: Deceived!
    In a brand new crystal clear 5.1 surround mix from my own studio!

DECEIVED - PART 1
    Based on the Massively Multiplayer Online game Star Wars®: The Old Republic™ ramps up the action and brings you face-to-face for the first time with a Sith warrior to rival the most sinister of the Order's Dark Lords—Darth Malgus, the mysterious, masked Sith of the wildly popular "Deceived" and "Hope" game trailers.

Malgus brought down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant in a brutal assault that shocked the galaxy. But if war crowned him the darkest of Sith heroes, peace would transform him into something far more heinous—something Malgus would never want to be, but cannot stop, any more than he can stop the rogue Jedi fast approaching.

Her name is Aryn Leneer—and the lone Knight that Malgus cut down in the fierce battle for the Jedi Temple was her Master. And now she's going to find out what happened to him, even if it means breaking every rule in the book!

Release date: DECEMBER 20th
    STAR WARS® The Old Republic™

All rights reserved:
    Lucasfilm ltd - Bioware - Random House Audio

The poster, Ozzalin (Rob D. Manetta), also indicated in separate comments that his studio is working on the next book as well, Fatal Alliance.

First part (of 34)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rK-vL0zMkQ

Ozzalin's Studio page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ozzalin

Also of interest are the original themes from Episodes 4, 5, and 6 and other Star Wars goodies.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-11-11 at 04:15 PM.

Awsome work man. Any idea where I can find the .PDF version? Searched all over the net, but still no luck
    Thanks for the audio books though! Awsome work!

Deleted
    I have the 5 audio book from Old Republic era.
    Tales of the Jedi, Tales of the Jedi: Dark lords of the Sith, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived, Red Harvest and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliannce.

Tales of the Jedi: Dark lords of the Sith is the best I think.

Just a heads up, the next book (prequel) is going up - Fatal Alliance.

I listened to the whole last book reading (Deceived) and it was AMAZING!

The sound effects of everything going on put me right there in every chapter .. just saying

I got Deceived and Revan off Pirate bay. I bought fatal Alliance was very disappointed in it, Deceived was good but Malgus wasn't nearly as central to the story as I wanted it to be Revan was amazing. It answers a lot of questions about what happens to Revan, the Exile and who the Emperor is.