Deleted

Blood Galaxy S2 problem

I'm extremely frustrated. Today I got my brand new Galaxy S2 after waiting a week for it to get into stock again. After a while of trying to get it started I finally do. I configure my new Google account and when it tries to connect. Didn't connect, don't have any wi-fi nearby. No problem, I just press this button and before I get to click the button it goes into sleep mode. I turn it on and it wants a fucking PIN-code, are you fucking with me? I haven't even configured one. I press Cancel and I'm at the screen with the clock. I can't do ANYTHING. I can drag the clock screen to reveal my configuration in the background, but I can't access it (as far as I know).

Great, what to do now?

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not trying to sound like a douche but
    Have you read the manual?

edit: Because that's my first suggestion as my S2 didn't have an unlock code when I got it. But the carrier may have custom firmware.

Just a question did you get the Galaxy S2 straight from your wireless provider or order online or something? I don't want to sound like a douche but maybe its sim locked to something other then your carrier?
    Desktop - AMD FX-8120 @ 3.8ghz - 8GB DDR3 OCZ - Sapphire 7870
    Laptop - M11X. Revision1 - 1.7ghz ULV Dual Core - 4GB DDR2 - GT335M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by natureca View Post
    Just a question did you get the Galaxy S2 straight from your wireless provider or order online or something? I don't want to sound like a douche but maybe its sim locked to something other then your carrier?
    I got it directly from my store.

dicertification @ Yes, I've read it. Doesn't say anything about any PIN-code whatsoever.