Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I recall Lucas mentioning anything after the movies is pretty much "ignore that crap". He never intended Luke to get married etc... I may be wrong of course.

Mace Windu and Obi-Wan are pretty bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    I recall Lucas mentioning anything after the movies is pretty much "ignore that crap". He never intended Luke to get married etc... I may be wrong of course.
    It's not part of His canon, and what he had planned for Star Wars. Lucas Arts holds the licensing agreements for games, not George Lucas himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    It's not part of His canon, and what he had planned for Star Wars. Lucas Arts holds the licensing agreements for games, not George Lucas himself.

Personally i care not if its not his canon, i prefer the EU stuff by far to the trash he puts out (post holy trilogy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

didn't see anyone post about it , but the plural of jedi is jedi. adding the s makes me

Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    didn't see anyone post about it , but the plural of jedi is jedi. adding the s makes me
    Jedis are neat

15+ Year Old Account
    I always liked Master Zao (and yes I only found out about him AFTER I named myself Zao). He's not badass in the traditional sense. But he followed his ideals of what the Jedi order and the republic should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Reading through the jedi lore and whatnot, it wouldn't seem fun to be a jedi, what with celibacy...
    No, jedi are forbidden to for attachments. You can still bang them as long you only want sex and don't want any relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    No, jedi are forbidden to for attachments. You can still bang them as long you only want sex and don't want any relationship.
    really? so a Jedi is totally fine to say.... go nail a hooker? as long as he doesn't kiss them

on topic though, I love the EU stuff and forgot to add Corran Horn to my list of badasses, he has one of my FAVOURITE quotes in all of SW:

I get hammered, but at least the Jedi won't. That means you are still free to do the jobs that need to be done. If I didn't do this, I'd deserve the reputation for being evil. I'm not totally innocent here. Far from it. Some of the things Master Skywalker feared, some of the things you feared, Jacen, about vengeance and the dark side, they were true. I'm going to need time to sort them out. My being disowned, well, we get some good out of it. For the Jedi. For me.

that right there for me is the definition of Jedi Badassery.

and if GL says the EU stuff never happened... then fuck him, I've said it before and I'll say it again, probably three of four times on this very board, since he created the IP GL has proved time and again he is the worst possible thing that could happen to Star Wars. It's no coincidence that the film most consider to the best (Empire Strikes Back) is one that GL has almost nothing to do with (he pitched the original story, after that everything was done by others) and that the whole 'new trilogy' which many consider to be utter shite (gotta say I disagree there though, they're not amazing, but the new trilogy are pretty good, for what they are... popcorn movies) are all 100% lucas.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Lightsabres dont make someone a badass

Kyle. Katarn.

And Mace Windu. His lightsaber is the one that says 'badass motherf#cker' on the hilt.

I don't think any of the new order jedi fit the description of the OP.

The Jedi Order was extinct by then. Sure, Luke tried to foster the idea and ideals, but the weight of the entire Order with it's thouands of years of tradition wasn't there to back it up. It's pretty easy to fly in the face of tradition and be a 'rogue' when you don't have this massive institution to hold you in check.

Deleted
    Quinlan Voss is an obvious choice for me. Badass to the core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganner Rhysode, Quinlan Voss, Master Tholme. Oh, and.. Kyp Durron, one badarse mofo.

Does Jorus C'baoth count?

Question, would Mace Windu really been a badass if Sam Jackson had not acted him? I don't think so tbh

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

Deleted
    "Rhysode strode to the entrance, where he challenged the Yuuzhan Vong dramatically, one man against thousands of warriors. They began by taking him on in single combat, honorable challenges. When Rhysode defeated all comers, the Yuuzhan Vong began to move against him in larger and larger groups, but Rhysode immersed himself completely in the Force, defeating all those who came against him and building a heap of dead. He took numerous minor wounds in the process, receiving venomous amphistaff bites, but his state of complete oneness with the Force allowed him to continue fighting. Barely conscious of what he was doing, but finally reconciled to his desire to act the hero, he tore the doors off the building and ripped the statues of the Core Founders from their pedestals, employing them in a massive telekinetic storm around him. Finally, when all his opponents were killed, a tank beast was brought against him with infantry support. In response, he brought down much of the senate dome on himself and the tank beast, killing it and himself"

Mace Windu from the Six part movies comes to mind instantly. Beyond that I really don't have too much lore knowledge apart from kotor.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Frankly. Word is the jedi knight is voiced by David Hayter (it sure sounds like him)

Who's David Hayter? (read: Solid Snake)[COLOR="red"]

also, General Kota (Force unleashed) was a pretty cool guy who didn't afraid of anything. but he's more post-clone wars pre-imperial-era.
    Your "word" is wrong there, as the JK's are voiced by the same guy that did the Voice acting for Anakin Skywalker in the Clone Wars Animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post

Your "word" is wrong there, as the JK's are voiced by the same guy that did the Voice acting for Anakin Skywalker in the Clone Wars Animated series.

David Hayter has been confirmed as the Male Jedi voicing where as Matt Lanter is only rumoured to even have a voice in TOR

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

Quote Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
    "Rhysode strode to the entrance, where he challenged the Yuuzhan Vong dramatically, one man against thousands of warriors. They began by taking him on in single combat, honorable challenges. When Rhysode defeated all comers, the Yuuzhan Vong began to move against him in larger and larger groups, but Rhysode immersed himself completely in the Force, defeating all those who came against him and building a heap of dead. He took numerous minor wounds in the process, receiving venomous amphistaff bites, but his state of complete oneness with the Force allowed him to continue fighting. Barely conscious of what he was doing, but finally reconciled to his desire to act the hero, he tore the doors off the building and ripped the statues of the Core Founders from their pedestals, employing them in a massive telekinetic storm around him. Finally, when all his opponents were killed, a tank beast was brought against him with infantry support. In response, he brought down much of the senate dome on himself and the tank beast, killing it and himself"
    That just sounds ridiculous. Does he destroy an entire army in the next chapter too? I've always been put off the post trilogy EU by the synopsis on the cover and if thats an example of the stories I'm glad I've never read any.