Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

the Uber Mass Invite All TOR Site Beta test

OK

SO here it is.

THE next beta test is going to be ALLLLLL and i mean ALLLLLLLLL TOR site members that have registered on the site before today.

ALL people on the site will be receiving a invite NOT ONE WILL BE MISSED...well according to mr Rockjaw Reid.

I already received my email about the beta test so CHECK YOUR INBOXES say again CHECK YOUR INBOXES there should be a invite email from TOR

there SHOULD BE A INVITE

also they are going through LOTS of media vendors to get invites out DO NOT ACCEPT except from TOR if you have a TOR account.

my guess is that it will be turkey day holiday

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I even download it at. Got the email :l

Edit: Reading on their forums people are saying we have guaranteed beta invite in the future, and not for this weekend necessarily.
    Last edited by Muraza; 2011-11-11 at 08:53 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the email I got

Greetings <snip>,

Your account has been selected to participate in an upcoming Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Beta Weekend Test. If you have previously tested or are currently participating in an ongoing test, you will be invited again. Additional details for this upcoming test will be announced soon.

As part of this test, we will be partnering with games industry sites to distribute additional beta codes as necessary. This will help ensure we meet our population goals, so we can effectively stress test our servers in preparation for launch. Please do not acquire and redeem one of these codes as it could jeopardize your ability to participate in this test.

As a reminder, should you choose to participate, everything associated with this test (game information, process, forums communication, etc.) is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the Game Testing forum. Additionally, your participation in the Game Testing Program is subject to the Game Testing Agreement.

May the Force be with you,
    The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

the email was saying "at a later date" for stress testing.

Expect a bumpy ride.

Well, I just got my email.

Deleted
    lies. i signed up like 2 weeks ago, and i have not gotten any invite!

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    also they are going through LOTS of media vendors to get invites out DO NOT ACCEPT except from TOR if you have a TOR account.
    i got an invite from the the normal website in my email today aswell but i dont understand what you mean by this ^. i registered an account with them a few months back to opt in for the beta and i guess the reasons you stated are why i got an inv for the weekend pass. but the part i quoted is what is throwing me off =/

aussie here , no inv yet, was in beta b4 (also website is down)

Deleted
    1 min after i wrote that, i got the mail xD

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?p=10672193

is the thread with detailed info about the beta invite READ it is has some good info

This is not the weekend for the mass invites. There was a post today (11.11.11) saying that a beta event in a few weeks will have invites for everyone who has asked for beta access up until today.

It is the final stress test before launch and it is NOT today. Today is only a weekend beta event like the last few weeks have been. Go to the official forums and read the official news before giving people the wrong information.

Got it very happy

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    i got an invite from the the normal website in my email today aswell but i dont understand what you mean by this ^. i registered an account with them a few months back to opt in for the beta and i guess the reasons you stated are why i got an inv for the weekend pass. but the part i quoted is what is throwing me off =/
    this link will explain it better lol
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?p=10672193

invite ALL the players???

most if not all my friends have gotten invites.

make sure you check the swtor.com/tester minisite

Good luck connecting!
    It's just a game.

Wait. Are we talking about the one this weekend? Or the next one to follow it?

Edit, nevermind, read the link TY

lol also never SAID it was for today

i can almost guarantee its for the turkeyday weekend

Yep me too. I was confused when I got it as I was already selected for this weekend. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    invite ALL the players???

most if not all my friends have gotten invites.

make sure you check the swtor.com/tester minisite

Good luck connecting!

this email is for the NEXT invite not this weekend

I got mine, too bad that its down for maintenance at the moment XD

I'm actually happy its for next invite, I'm swamped with stuff at the moment.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2011-11-11 at 09:02 PM.

BioWare community team seems to be very good at confusing people with the emails they sent. SWTOR.com had died for me at least and I'd guess that email has a lot to do with it.