Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnissen View Post
    I got this email about future testing too, even though I wasn't signed up for testing at the 11th (I think). I think I missed to fill in some of the required field.

So did they send out this mail to everyone? Even people who have not been signing up for the beta?
    Currently, the ONLY way you can get into beta is if you flagged your account to be selected. The email states that people who didn't sign up can get in the beta, if they win a beta code from a game website of Bioware's choosing doing a contest (which will happen later)
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

It's a stress test, so they're going to be trying to get as many players as possible to play so they can see how their servers handle the load. Even if you didn't get an invite from the site for whatever reason, there will be a lot of other gaming sites giving away keys.

If players experience massive lag/server queues then they'll frantically buy more servers/upgrades.

I got email for beta test for the weekend. There's no indication how to join or DL the game files. So, where can I DL the stuff to actually join in for the weekend OR is it some sort of shit to do with Origin sypware?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I got the e-mail too and I'm guessing it was just a notification, just so that we are all aware that we were selected, the downloads and the key will come later when they set a date for the Beta Weekend.
    Last edited by Trask; 2011-11-13 at 02:52 PM.

Got an e mail as well. But i don't think i will play beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I got email for beta test for the weekend. There's no indication how to join or DL the game files. So, where can I DL the stuff to actually join in for the weekend OR is it some sort of shit to do with Origin sypware?
    Read the first post of this thread, or the post about it on swtor.com.
    It's a future date. Everyone that signed up gets in. More info will be released soon.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

i want to care but i am busy with skyrim and bf3. i got my invite i just dont care. you prolly cant even get on the servers anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    i want to care but i am busy with skyrim and bf3. i got my invite i just dont care. you prolly cant even get on the servers anyways
    Well, that certainly fits your name then. =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    thats funny, im the exact opposite, im stuck playing skyrim till the rest of my computer arrives going, "god i wish i was palying ToR"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Even those from red zones ?
    If you signed up for beta before November 11th, i think you'll get an invite. Don't quote me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post
    If you signed up for beta before November 11th, i think you'll get an invite. Don't quote me on this.
    oh, sorry =P

but on the real note, you should get 2 emails right? I just got on that said im invited not one that lets me do anything about it. i went to the web site and i cant figure this out. I hope i didnt miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    oh, sorry =P

but on the real note, you should get 2 emails right? I just got on that said im invited not one that lets me do anything about it. i went to the web site and i cant figure this out. I hope i didnt miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Read the first post of this thread, or the post about it on swtor.com.
    It's a future date. Everyone that signed up gets in. More info will be released soon.
    Just saying...

10+ Year Old Account
    I played on the beta before it was wiped clean a few weeks ago, I'm going to wait until release to play again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread and redirecting to: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post14202165 in order to try and help everyone understand.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-13 at 07:58 PM.