Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Who would you like to get buffed in the next super smash bros?

So who do you think needs a buff in the new super smash bros? I think Ganondorf needs the most work done, maybe change him from being a Caption Falcon clone to something with his trident. Oh ya and nerf Meta Knight.

All I want for the next SSB game is for the stupid god ball to be removed. It completely removed any skill requirement from the game. It's kinda like playing Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter and memorizing every possible button combination and counter move and then getting beaten by someone just pressing 1 button the whole time. In Melee, there was none of that(except maybe the occasional Kirby suicide suplex, and even that could be broken). You COULD do those kinds of matches like high-density pokeball-only games(the only time Mew ends up being useful), but they weren't the default.
    Last edited by blackangel209; 2011-11-11 at 11:23 PM.

More customization of item rates in general would be nice. They really ought to make new modes too, i.e. a 'random' game type and a more consistent game type, just ways to remove or increase the amount of crazy stuff that happens.

I too would like Ganondorf to be buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link feels too heavy or something in brawl, I was disappointed with his change from melee to brawl, he's my favorite nintendo character.

Bowser. They did a good job buffing the Mewtwo clone in SSBB, but Bowser still remained pretty meh.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    didn't they buff Bowser in SSBB? And they need to give sonic more of a verity of moves.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    All I want for the next SSB game is for the stupid god ball to be removed. It completely removed any skill requirement from the game. It's kinda like playing Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter and memorizing every possible button combination and counter move and then getting beaten by someone just pressing 1 button the whole time. In Melee, there was none of that(except maybe the occasional Kirby suicide suplex, and even that could be broken). You COULD do those kinds of matches like high-density pokeball-only games(the only time Mew ends up being useful), but they weren't the default.
    Item switch is there for a reason.

To be honest, I just want all the characters balanced but each of them has a unique combat-style.