15+ Year Old Account

[Megathread] NCAA Basketball

Welcome to the NCAA Basketball megathread. Discus, enjoy. Don't bash others even if they are Kentucky fans.

The season kicks off for real tonight starting with the Carrier Classic with #1 North Carolina against Michigan State. Outdoor basketball should be entertaining.

Can we at least bash Duke fans?

....Which reminds me, I really hate Dukie V on ESPN. "I LOVE COACH K BABY!"

One game into the season and UCLA has already gone back to making all those analysts picking them to win the Pac 12 look like idiots. How do you lose by double digits to LMU?
    Last edited by RollTide; 2011-11-12 at 05:50 AM.

I'm just glad that it finally looks like Oregon will be decent for the first time since our Aaron Brooks days.

Vanderbilt deserves their spot at this point.

Oh hey look. UCLA just got blown out by 20...at home....to Middle Tennessee. John Wooden is rolling in his grave tonight.

Top 3 Most Impressive NCAAB teams this year

Who are your top 3 teams and why?

1.Kentucky
    They are very athletic, fast, have length, and have a sharpshooter in Lamb. Though I hate to admit it being a Kansas fan this team is certainly poised to make a run at a perfect season. Though I hate Anthony Davis's eyebrows the kid is going to be a star in the NBA. In my opinion HE is what makes this team click not Terrance Jones like many UK fans think.

2. THE Ohio St University
    Sullinger is a beast and has one of the better basketball IQ's in basketball. Craft is a quick and dangerous pg(when he wants to be) and they are a very big team as well.

3. Florida
    Even though they lost to OSU Florida is still going to be one of the tougher challenges for Kentucky. Beal may make a run at player of the year if the rest of his team can run a fluent offense.

What are your thoughts?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    Who are your top 3 teams and why?

1.Kentucky
    They are very athletic, fast, have length, and have a sharpshooter in Lamb. Though I hate to admit it being a Kansas fan this team is certainly poised to make a run at a perfect season. Though I hate Anthony Davis's eyebrows the kid is going to be a star in the NBA. In my opinion HE is what makes this team click not Terrance Jones like many UK fans think.

2. THE Ohio St University
    Sullinger is a beast and has one of the better basketball IQ's in basketball. Craft is a quick and dangerous pg(when he wants to be) and they are a very big team as well.

3. Florida
    Even though they lost to OSU Florida is still going to be one of the tougher challenges for Kentucky. Beal may make a run at player of the year if the rest of his team can run a fluent offense.

What are your thoughts?
    I haven't given up on UNC yet. That team is loaded. I still think Kentucky is far and away the best team(I honestly don't know who is going to beat them. Have a feeling this team walks into the tournament undefeated) but UNC is second. OSU obviously 3rd. That team has impressed the hell out of me. And any team that can expose Duke for the overrated mess that it is, is good in my book.

What happened to bama last night I didnt get to catch the game? Georgetown is a good squad though I seen them give KU all they wanted and more we were lucky to walk out of Maui with 2nd place Georgetown was probably easiest the 3rd or maybe even 2nd best team at Maui right behind Duke. If Taylor didnt have 11 TO's against Duke KU would have won that game by 15 points.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

UNC/Kentucky was one hell of a game. Tournament feeling in December and neither team is anywhere near as good as they will be.