Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit transmulation 3x more costly than other 2.

yeah!, we needed some kind of attack on the cities, since feathersong was fixed it has been too quiet, nearly no alliance raids on my servers, just plain boring sitting on orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Holy shit transmulation 3x more costly than other 2.
    Same as always.
    I think it's good thing that you don't have to do the lengthy farm for outdated mats, or even run some dungeons to get your spec going. If they keep spec swap for 100g, everyone will just go pot master and then swap.
    I'm wondering when exactly are they planning on fixing inscription tho. Not being able to do about half relevant crafts because I need random drop recipe from outdated content pretty sucks.

Not increasing base mana as you gain Intel is going to revert to the wipefest we had with cata heroic dungeon at release. Unless they make it easy in the first place.

And I'm glad I specced Xmute when starting alc. (The free spec)
    Last edited by Jin84; 2011-11-12 at 09:35 AM.

Deathwing is so badass that he puts the sky on fire....Oh and water.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    That event wont make it to live servers. Blizzard, killing off bunch of unsuspecting lowbies against their will? You must be jesting.
    Plenty lowbies died with previous world events such as zombie invasion, oh poor lowbies

Deathwing Event = How Cataclysm should have ended

More expensive, but WAY easier to accomplish alchemy specializations? Bring it on.

Deleted
    In Soviet Russia, Deathwing raids YOU!

Hope the fire is a little more accurate on the live servers.Would be fun if the zeps could catch fire and crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Look at dem 2d fire.
    Yeah, that look... stupid.

But the event is nice. Maybe at last I'll get my achievement. x)

Deleted
    That fire looks ridiculous..

Why do they give us fights like Bale then where you have to spam heal like a retard on Decimation blades?
    I agree that Wrath healing was easy and Cataclysm healing seems fine, but they still fail on encounters most of the time. Damage that could once be healed by burst healing now kills the raid. Fights like Lord Rhoyolith are random enough on top of that if you happen to get stuck with 2 volcanos up, you can not heal "smart" but you have to pretty much spam shit around and pray that you have enough mana - especially if you're learning the encounter and when you hit p2 you're pretty much fucked so you spam AOE heals again.

Bosses that have enormous AOE or reqire spamhealing:
    Beth'tilac p2, Lord Legs p1/p2, Alysrazor p2, Baleroc, Ragnaros - so 5 bosses in Firelands and that's just the last raid.

Healing in general is fine, but boss dynamics are not. Most bosses are still on Wrath level in one of their phases concerning raid damage, while healing got castrated. And some classes are clearly more efficient at mana usage as others Paladin, Druid, Disc vs Holy Priest for example, which makes no sense what so ever.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty tired of changing the way I heal from expansion to expansion, wish they would find a good medium and leave it at that. New skills and talent changes are fine, but switching spells and efficiency around is kind of annoying. Went from +healing to spellpower only, then they removed that made intellect the sp stat, changed healing completely, when we hit max level, our spells felt like flicking bandages at players instead of healing and now with mists we will have to adjust to smaller mana pools and different spell costs again. I'm kind of tired of that.
    Last edited by F-Minus; 2011-11-12 at 10:55 AM.

Not a single reason for changes on intellect its all in your heads again. Stop wasting time and energy on things that work fine for years its starting to get really tiresome. Just see the damage you done to raiding.

Deleted
    Flying lava fire? want some.

Deleted
    Yes yes, how much is the respec cost from one Alchemy specialization to another? Is it still 150g?

ehm, i think someone should edit that news headline... if you take into account the swich from old mats to new mats and then how inexpensive mythical pots became in 4.3... its a considerable price drop. and WAY more if they keep the spec change for 100g. btw unless it is confirmed to stay, guess ill jsut swap all my 6 alchs to xmute before patch day.

Deleted
    cant wait for the next xp - im bloody sick of dragons and fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Not increasing base mana as you gain Intel is going to revert to the wipefest we had with cata heroic dungeon at release. Unless they make it easy in the first place.
    They were only wipefests because people went in undergeared or gamed the system (with PVP gear/offspec gear in bags), and then treated it like Wrath easymode dungeons.

They were never hard. They just required you not to be total dumbass and to have respect for the dungeon and use caution. People who actually learned and used tactics from pre-Wrath (like line of sight pulls, waiting for pats, and knowing what mobs to CC) didn't have wipefest problems. People who expected to charge in and pwn did. Funny how that works.

Sig by Isilrien