Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Average for Horde US servers. I realize it is lower on higher population servers.

http://theunderminejournal.com/item....nis&item=58480
    hmm i see so that why they idnt look right to me ok ty

Do you know what this means?! No more Orgrimmar lag!

So those of us that are already specced, are we going to need to respec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorchist View Post
    Why are Blizzards' explanations always about what THEY want, and not what the players want? It's always "We want the players to bla bla bla bla", and never "The players told us they wanted this, so here is it!" I'm so happy ToR is out in a little over a month; if the beta is anything to go by it will kick WoW's butt pretty damn hard.Is it just me that feels like a student in school when Blizzard starts their silly shit? Sometimes I wonder if there's some truth behind the rumors that Blizzard are ruining WoW to pave way for Titan... Either way, this can only end one way for WoW - bad.
    I don't know... maybe because... it's Blizzard's game? Hard to hear as it might be, but you are, in effect, "renting" your ability to play WoW from Blizzard.

And it's become painfully clear that "doing what the players want" doesn't always come out sunshine and butterflies, either. Look at the reception the Pandaren, one of the most asked for races in all of Warcraft, got. Look at how people QQed about transmogrification, a feature that has been asked for for a long, long time, claiming that it was just an excuse for "blizzard not to have to make new gear" or "a poor excuse not to add new content." This claim that blizzard never does anything for the players is short-sighted, and, overall, completely untrue. Just because a feature that YOU didn't want (intellect changes, Pandaren, pet battle system, etc) is added doesn't mean NO ONE wanted.

It was a matter of time until they increased the cost to specialize in alchemy.

Dunno Kaleredar. That sort of "My game not yours" and other hubris from Sony destroyed two MMOs also. Honestly, I was just reading the posts on the forums? More examples of why Ghostcrawler needs to be fired. He's a arrogant fool that inherited the game from "far" better designers. Regardless of where it starts, One does NOT talk to one's customers like this. Sure the customers 9/10 times on the WoW Forums are whining immature infants, but you do NOT disrespect those who pay for your services.