Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cabreil View Post
    Single player games are dead/dying. For security reasons alone it's crazy not to have your game on a network. Look at Skyrim, there was a torrent the day before release and probably half the people playing the game stole it. No different then robbing a store imo. Off topic though.
    I always thought that to have the highest security your pc must be disconnected from a network. That aside do you really think that moving to online games will stop piracy? They're already modding servers and clients, i've seen hacked libraries for steam too somewhere.
    I don't know how's the internet connection in your country, but here there're many small towns with a shitty connection and ppl often must use a pen drive connection (which we all know it sucks) so playing online is not a good option.
    Same reason if you're working abroad from time to time, your precious steam account is useless.
    Not to mention that sometimes i like to play videogames alone, without anyone bothering me. I just want my good old single-player game time when i'm in the mood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    OMG a Diablo 3 clone already??

<<Fixed>>
    Have you ever heard about Mythos? Probably not, because it's terrible. But Diablo 3 looks almost exactly like it's clone.

Nothing can kill diablo bro. Diablo would destroy that game on HYPE alone.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bulli85 View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=sCdbdsFgNGI

lol not a Diablo killer im a huge Diablo fan but I got into the MMO scene back in 2003 because of Lineage 2 so I was really looking for Lineage 3, to my surprise they went back to the Lineage 1 formula (it was a Diablo 1 competitor) instead of staying with the Lineage 2 formula.

Anywayz, since you guys like games like Diablo I was thinking you would like to see and maybe follow this game.. it just got shown so it probably wont be out for at least 2 years, but it looks promising.
    Cool, this game actually looks fun - will it be in English though, or just subtitles?

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Cool, this game actually looks fun - will it be in English though, or just subtitles?
    Subtitles in all likelyhood.

Ive tried a few others, and rarely if ever do they bother to translate the audio as well.

Looks cool, but nothing with a language i cant understand will beat one of the best ARPGS with one of the best lore i have ever seen.

Looks like a good time waster until Diablo 3 comes out. They need to release it though before Diablo 3 or they won't be able to complete with it.