10+ Year Old Account

Curse goes Rifting

I see Boubouille is slacking a bit and doesn't have this video from his bosses, Curse, on the front page

Pico interviews Hal Hanlin, Rift's Design Producer, who confirms Patch 1.6 will drop before Thanksgiving....maybe one of our Stateside players can tell us poor Europeans when Thanksgiving occurs this month

Deleted
    i know mmo chamption aint a wow only site but it does hold 99% of only wow news even though that there are working under curse now it wil always be the biggest wow site, so wy do ya exspect news of other mmo's to hit the front page ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vetdevil View Post
    so wy do ya exspect news of other mmo's to hit the front page ?
    I take it the concept of humour and usage of smilies might have passed you by.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I see Boubouille is slacking a bit and doesn't have this video from his bosses, Curse, on the front page

Pico interviews Hal Hanlin, Rift's Design Producer, who confirms Patch 1.6 will drop before Thanksgiving....maybe one of our Stateside players can tell us poor Europeans when Thanksgiving occurs this month

Haha yeah it's a WoW fansite at heart and posting anything Rift on the front page would just cause a shitstorm it would also have me working incredibly hard squashing troll posts. Last MMO report was fully featured on Rift too so it didn't make the front news page this week. It's all good we have the sub-forums we don't need front page to know the game is doing well

Oohhh, it's Pico!

*heart skips a beat*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    It's all good we have the sub-forums we don't need front page to know the game is doing well
    Yeah its pretty weak they never put it on the front page. They always stick it on the front page and there is mostly nothing about wow in them anyways. I see your point tho. Some folk would see it and have the urge to come here and remind us that WOW > RIFT!!!11!1one!!1

As far as I can remember, being a Brit myself Thanks Giving falls on the forth Thursday of November.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    it would also have me working incredibly hard squashing troll posts.
    heh, those would be a riot to see.

"Like rats from a sinking ship, Curse and MMO-Champion abandon Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    As far as I can remember, being a Brit myself Thanks Giving falls on the forth Thursday of November.
    Third Thursday of November, heathen.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverlad View Post
    Third Thursday of November, heathen.
    last thursday of the month...

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

I only find myself watching curse videos because Pico is gorgeous.

Brit is right.

From the oh so reliably wikipedia (but they are right on this one):

On October 6, 1941, both houses of the U.S. Congress passed a joint resolution fixing the traditional last-Thursday date for the holiday beginning in 1942. However, in December of that year the Senate passed an amendment to the resolution that split the difference by requiring that Thanksgiving be observed annually on the fourth Thursday of November, which was sometimes the last Thursday and sometimes (less frequently) the next to last.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyquinn View Post
    last thursday of the month...
    Holy crap. I admit, I don't much care for holidays, but I'm officially turning in my Right To Celebrate card for that mistake.

/cast Heathen
    rolls 12
    Heathen is reflected
    /duck Heathen
    rolls 3
    You are struck by your own Heathen. You fail miserably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post
    I only find myself watching curse videos because Pico is gorgeous.
    Thats your brain tricking you, yea shes cute, but its the combination of: cute girl + talks about video games + makes you feel less creepy for watching videos of her = gorgeous mind trick =D

I do like trion myself they seem to care about the game they make much more than the blizzard people or more correctly the activision pawns called blizzard people.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Though wow may very well be the "MMO Champ" i think if you're going to have a name the encompasses a whole category of the gaming industry it could be a little less bias or more accurately named .. Wow-champ would be much more accurate.

Why not name it Blizz-champ .. seems to be alot of DIII and SC news on the front page (when there is something to post)

But i understand the whole s#$tstorm of trolls that the mods would have to deal with and i am content with the way rift is shunned by others, that is what makes it cool.
    It is not mainstream and therefore we have fewer trolls/goldspamers/ and far less "anal <insert ability> " in our trade chat

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiland View Post
    It is not mainstream and therefore we have fewer trolls/goldspamers/ and far less "anal <insert ability> " in our trade chat
    I love our community.

And for the record.... I feel like I've seen Pico somewhere before, either way, holy shit she is damned beautiful!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water