Thread: GW1 pvp titles

Deleted

GW1 pvp titles

So, anyone know about pvp titles in GW1 and how they are to be obtained.
    Is it something you can do on your own, or you need to be in an organized team and win a bit of this and a bit of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe you can solo the PVP titles.

If you're asking for HoM, the easiest way to get a PVP title is to buy 200 Z-keys and use them on the Zaishen Chest which will give you enough rank points to get the Eternal Zaishen Supporter title.

At 5k a key though, it ain't cheap.

The only one I can think of that you can do solo is maybe Gladiator in Random Arenas, but the odds of getting a competent group often enough to gain the 3 levels required to display it in the HoM in a reasonable time frame is incredibly low.

Oh right, forgot about Z-keys. 5,000 gold X 200 keys for rank 3 = 1,000 platinum. Good luck with that.
    Though I suppose you could grind the Balthazar faction for the keys. One key is 5,000 faction.
    Last edited by Plagous; 2011-11-12 at 06:03 PM.

Phew. Having just retrieved my account after a 5 year hiatus I am really Happy I got R9 and FoW armor before I quit. I also logged back in to find an Eternal Shiro tonic or something which should fund the rest of my 30 HoM run nicely! Hooray for finding my old CD key!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    So, anyone know about pvp titles in GW1 and how they are to be obtained.
    Is it something you can do on your own, or you need to be in an organized team and win a bit of this and a bit of that?
    Depends, are you a glutton of punishment? If the answer is yes you can continue to do RA's and eventually you'll get enough points for it...

Bewarned!! If you hate elitist ass holes, babling idiots, and constant failure due to stupid mistakes, do not under any circumstances step foot in this place...

PS: If you kill yourself due to the RA crowd i warned you
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Depends, are you a glutton of punishment? If the answer is yes you can continue to do RA's and eventually you'll get enough points for it...

Bewarned!! If you hate elitist ass holes, babling idiots, and constant failure due to stupid mistakes, do not under any circumstances step foot in this place...

PS: If you kill yourself due to the RA crowd i warned you
    He's right, unfortunately. PvP in the game as it stands is god awful, and unfortunately the Kurz/ Luxon titles don't count for pvp because you can actually just farm them out in pve. Best advice (and what I've been doing) is just farm out balth faction. Do JQ and FA and turn all imperial into Balth faction and spam keys. Easiest way imo.

*note* do not spend waste imperial faction. If you are at 5,000/10,000 (assuming 10k is your balth cap) do not try to get more than 5k at a time (ie, "convert all my imperial faction to balthazar faction"). You will lose ALL extra faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    He's right, unfortunately. PvP in the game as it stands is god awful, and unfortunately the Kurz/ Luxon titles don't count for pvp because you can actually just farm them out in pve. Best advice (and what I've been doing) is just farm out balth faction. Do JQ and FA and turn all imperial into Balth faction and spam keys. Easiest way imo.

*note* do not spend waste imperial faction. If you are at 5,000/10,000 (assuming 10k is your balth cap) do not try to get more than 5k at a time (ie, "convert all my imperial faction to balthazar faction"). You will lose ALL extra faction.
    Well PVP isn't awful, that's only in RA's JQ, and FA, if you do gvg it's actually really fun (assuming you're not in a group of elitists)...

PS: If you haven't noticed me and elitists don't get along lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.