So, how do i start gearing again?

So a little background info first, i quit the game back 9 months ago, only managed to clear half of BD, BOT and thrones back then. Left the game with half purple and blues. In other words, my achievements for those raids are still half greyed out.

I just joined the game a couple of days ago and have done all the heroics for the time being, reaching the vp cap but there's nothing i can do now, my previous guild has transferred, i've gotten as much purple loots from ZA/ZG, done all the hyjal dailies but im still far from getting the purple trinket, bought BOEs, but i'm still getting denied from getting into a t11 raid. I've only been to BH raids and that's about it - no luck with gear. With 4.3 coming out in 2 weeks(?), how am i supposed to gear up quick enough to raid?

I think 4.3 will have a gear reset, because new heroics will drop equivalent ilevel to t11, or maybe even higher.
    Since its only in two weeks, just wait until than, is my best advice. Sounds like you did everything else, that you could have.
    You may want to join some guild that clears some content in t11, if you have all za-gear, that should have you geared enough for first few bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    I think 4.3 will have a gear reset, because new heroics will drop equivalent ilevel to t11, or maybe even higher.
    Since its only in two weeks, just wait until than, is my best advice. Sounds like you did everything else, that you could have.
    You may want to join some guild that clears some content in t11, if you have all za-gear, that should have you geared enough for first few bosses.
    The new heroics will drop firelands equivalent gear, ie ilvl 378 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    Do i have to wait till then before i can start raiding though? 2 weeks is a long time...

Deleted
    If you're having troubles getting into any other raid than BH with gear from the Zandalari heroics/JP gear, and the VP cap being reached (Every week I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong), then it's most probably your server. I've raided on my rogue within a week of hitting 85 and that was in Zandalari and JP gear only - I VERY rarely actually buy gear.

So for lack of a better suggestion, you might need a new server or just to make some high-status raider friends.

Sorry for lack of help but it's not gear from the details you gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    If you're having troubles getting into any other raid than BH with gear from the Zandalari heroics/JP gear, and the VP cap being reached (Every week I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong), then it's most probably your server. I've raided on my rogue within a week of hitting 85 and that was in Zandalari and JP gear only - I VERY rarely actually buy gear.

So for lack of a better suggestion, you might need a new server or just to make some high-status raider friends.

Sorry for lack of help but it's not gear from the details you gave.
    i'd say its my server...lots of elists in here but at the same time, lots of good players, most casual guilds are at least 2/7hm here...thanks for the contribution!

Well probably it will be kinda easyest to gear some alts .. becouse u will anyway do those new heroics for gear and there will be Justice points set .. so its kinda ppl with no gear will easyer face it .. then ppl who had good gear and vendor got better pieces then u got from raids... >.<