Skyrim's: Need To Fix

Well played a bit so far ... some issues:

1. Stealing is WAY to easy (I can steal stuff from right under their nose if I stand behind them), also for real easy stealing, just put baskets or buckets over some guards head and tada hes blind, steal away ...

2. I did expect a tad more from the graphics There are a lot of muddy textures .. water flows weird as well (its like it flows in just one direction and doesn't care if the river changes course), obvious breaklines etc...

3. The UI ... Oh my where to start .. I still haven't found out how to see my character face on to see my gear except wait for a few minutes to start auto rotating ... also its hard to compare stats on loot vs equiped ... I want to see more then just "armor rating differences"... oh and I have issues using the hotkeys I want a setup with sword in left hand and magic in right .. but no matter what I do, the game brings the sword in the right hand and magic in left if I use the hotkeys for them...

I see they played Gothic 2 based on the interactions and people "acitivty".. its not as good as in Gothic 2 though But it's a marked improvement over Morrowind (which in my eyes is still a better game then Skyrim) (seen it it's own timeframe ofcourse)

Oh and what's up with the sound ? I have to crank my window mixer sound high up to get the volume I normally have in other programs, which is annoying as I then have to turn it back down to get the right volume in other games ...

Oh Oh one more thing, I have 2 identical ati 6800's in crossfire.. and crossfire performance is REALLY bad, I had like 15-20 fps with crossfire on... I do nothing except disable crossfire and tada, smooth as silk 60 fps.... I can't believe so many companies do buggy multi gpu games.. I know its for a smaller part of the gaming market but still .... guess Ill be waiting for CAP5 or a driver update or a patch from Bethesda itself ...

In short, all this game needs is some higher quality textures, better water sharders or whatever it is, a UI mod, a patch for the sound and crossfire.. oh and a fix for the stealing, because even if you don't want to mess around with buckets, you can actually still just use hold enter to move (not take) the "to steal" object to a place where noone is looking basement or second floor or whatever.. and steal it there .... that's right, the npc's don't care at all if you move objects labelled red... I can swear in oblivion they considered "moving a non takeable object" as stealing...

Go post this in the skyrim thread, this is gona get locked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Go post this in the skyrim thread, this is gona get locked.

What he said, use the megathread or the forum just gets over run with single threads.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-11-12 at 10:02 PM.