[Movies] Asian Cinema

Anyone else a fan of asian cinema? I have had the pleasure of watching asian movies for over a decade now and still I manage to find a new or old one that blows my mind away, the most recent being "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter".
    I liek fysix

Check out Oldboy if you haven't seen it already. Movie is so fucking good.

Love Exposure - 4 hours long but it's more than worth it. Weird fucking movie btw.

Ichi the Killer - A must see. It has almost all of the Japanese movie aspects in it. Weird characters, gore and fetishes.

Infernal Affairs Trilogy - Really cool movies. Awesome actors.

New Police Story - Jackie Chan movie, not the best but I loved the atmosphere in it.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2011-11-13 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw a movie called Fish Story the other day that was really cool. Kinda hard to explain, but it is basically about how this little Japanese punk bands song ends up changing all these peoples lives. Really well made and alot of fun.

I think asian cinema is pretty well done. I have only watched a few films from it but I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Korean films are fantastic if you find the right ones. The last two I saw were "I Saw The Devil" and "The Man From Nowhere" and both were fucking amazing. If you can find more movies from the director of "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter....And Spring" he is a VERY odd but good director.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Quote Originally Posted by solonglonesome View Post
    Korean films are fantastic if you find the right ones. The last two I saw were "I Saw The Devil" and "The Man From Nowhere" and both were fucking amazing. If you can find more movies from the director of "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter....And Spring" he is a VERY odd but good director.
    Seen them all, "I saw the devil" was particularly fucking awesome
    I liek fysix

Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    Seen them all, "I saw the devil" was particularly fucking awesome
    The ending is fucking amazing. So good.