Deleted

help! my Logitech G110 keyboard sound control doesn't work well with some STEAM games

i have a Logitech G110 with on the top-right a sound controller wheel, which is basically a barrel, about 1 inch (3 cm) wide that allows me to regulate my sound level without having to move my hand over to my speaker sound control. this works in windows many games: WoW, Assassin's Creed 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, nearly all games on my PC.

nearly all games? yes, for some reason, certain STEAM games have issues with this. i've tried it so far with Portal 2, Witcher 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Skyrim, and while portal and deus ex work just as any other game, both Witcher 2 and Skyrim don't respond to sound adjustments made by this system. for both these games, i need to adjust sound manually at the speakers.

so it works in Windows and most games, but these 2 games (and possibly others as well) give issues with this. especially Skyrim gives trouble, because that game resets my sound level to the default when i start it without me doing anything, but this sound level is a bit too low for me. because of this, i constantly have to speaker adjust my sound, which means that my keyboard sound gets less accurate.

any ideas on this? i'm thinking it might be a driver issue, but i've updated my drivers right after I installed the keyboard, and i don't think that's it.

TLDR

this is a known problem with this keyboard. seems like a windows 7 issue

Deleted
    windows 7 issue? then why does it work with some games, but not with others?

i dunno about that but it seems to happen a lot if you google it

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Seri...ms/td-p/412795