Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lianjie View Post
    Let us hope that this time they actually put heroic versions of VP stuff in game
    They haven't. They're in the game files, but they're not actually in the game. The only option if you want ilevel 410 pieces is to go for pieces without spirit.

Deleted
    Any 410 cloak?

There are ZERO cloaks in DS. Valor or heroic FL cloaks are it for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    They haven't. They're in the game files, but they're not actually in the game. The only option if you want ilevel 410 pieces is to go for pieces without spirit.
    This is going to hurt so, so much. It already does, and I went back to a couple of 391->378 for the extra Spirit. Deathwing is really a pain regen wise for most healers.. With the extra heroic Spirit items other classes can get, we will fall behind as Holy, I am 100% sure of that now...

If it was equal between all healers, np! But when it only hits us? I am getting pretty bitter, and is it worth bitter players, to "save in" a little time/money from the devs to put in Spirit cloth on bosses..?

Our shamans/palas/druids already got off pieces for lowest DKP. Just is not right. When this hits in heroic, it will be even more unfair.

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 01:41 AM ----------

PS: Any BiS heroic lists out there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Here's my previous BiS T13 healer setup, with the names of the boss that drops the respective items:

ptr.wowhead.com/profile=33734670
    If you are going for a spirit/haste build this is close to my BiS list for heroics.

Switching out seal of the seven signs trinket for the 458 haste valor trinket and adding a couple haste enchants you can get to 37.5% raid buffed if you want to get an extra tick of divine hymn and hymn of hope for fun. (an extra tick of renew too i guess if you like that kinda thing.)

The Maw proc is honestly amazing. In 25 man LFR it was something like 10-15% of my overall healing. (I play a holy paladin) it acts exactly like light of dawn, same range and everything. If you have the weapon you should be able to position yourself behind your entire raid since most of the fights in DS require you to be stacked up for most of the aoe healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just becuase it has Spirit doesnt mean that it is BiS.

This BiS gear might be for you but if you want to to stack all haste then be my guest, stack all the haste you want.

I prefur a Mastery stack with trying to keep haste as low to the 5th tick as possible. So my BiS gear is different choises, Like the Ring of the Riven, or the belt and bracers of Hagara, and even the Gloves from Spine....all great options for BiS gear.

You have to remember that our mana pools are increasing meaning that spirit isnt needed as much as before, so you can Easily have 4 or 5 peices without spirit as long as you go with the Spirit Trinket, and reforge some of the haste or crit out of the peices for Spirit.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disregard post please.
    Last edited by darkrealm; 2012-01-13 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Was posted in wrong thread.

My god, post took so long to get approved I didn't even know it ever went through! I've been updating my thread on Plusheal, I'll read through the posts and update OP as soon as I get a chance.

I've updated the post, removed images to improve readability.

Included the trinket from Madness as it has had int added to it, included notes on weapons among other things.
    Last edited by scoops; 2011-12-15 at 02:28 AM.

Deleted
    With the change of the crit. effect, http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/96257/b...pirit-diamond/ is very viable for holy now too.

From what I am seeing, it seems like Blizzard is aiming more for players to go for disc.
    This is just my judgement from seeing all the healing gear with crit, especially from the valor vendors this patch.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

Quote Originally Posted by vMoPPy View Post
    From what I am seeing, it seems like Blizzard is aiming more for players to go for disc.
    This is just my judgement from seeing all the healing gear with crit, especially from the valor vendors this patch.
    From the ridiculous amount of haste on gear that's not on the vendor, I'd have to say that they want all priests to play x, with valor vendor filling in what you can't grab from raid drops (upgrades, but not good ones, sidelined when you get real drops).

Vendor gear has nothing to do with what spec people play, and in many cases is actually itemised poorly to give the illusion of "choice".
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I will go for http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77225 (Visage of the Destroyer) instead of Maw + Ledger.

177 Spirit / 246 Mastery > 5 Int / 7 Stamina / 166 Haste / 159 Spellpower / Crappy proc that requires that I'm positioned properly all the time and will most likely always go off when nobody is in front of me at all. (Link to Wowhead comparison tool for these)

Otherwise I pretty much agree with your list. Of course, for some pieces there aren't really and choices. There are only two rings, only one cloak, etc. One thing I would add: The "Artful Lava Coral" (Mastery/Int). The gear on this list has so much Haste already, some people (like me) will want to balance this a bit by socketing Mastery.
    i actually have the LFR version on my priest and the proc from this weapon is often the the 3rd highest on my heal meter , easily healing for over 1 mil in a single fight in lfr. so i think this weapon is very good

Does somebody have a list like this, but for shadow?
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2