Thread: LA Noire for PC

Deleted

LA Noire for PC

Just bought this game today, installing it now. I'll let you guys/gals know how turns out if anybody else is thinking about buying it.

The major difference is it comes with the compleate DLC for the game so thats a bonus!

For all it's oddities I found this to be a very refreshing game for a couple of weeks, before heading back to the usual bullet frays and magical madness.

Deleted
    Plays well, sadly the widescreen support res is aloud but obviously the UI streaches beyond belife making it unsable.

You don't need a Rockstar Social Account to play it, you can choise to make an 'offline mode' that will simply store the saved games onto your computer instead.

i played it for a few hours, i'll probably play it more after i am bored with skyrim.

I'd play it if I could. I can't unfortunately due to a recurring error I get when I load the game for the first time (before putting in the product key even):

AD9B: Failed to create d3d resource. Please restart your computer.

I feel that I've jumped through all their Support hoops without a result. Good thing that Skyrim works properly so I can play that instead, and wait for a fix in the future.

Edit: Ok it turned out that my Directx 9.0c was a crappy installation, and the game works after I reinstalled winblows...
    Last edited by Bauwagast; 2011-11-14 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauwagast View Post
    I'd play it if I could. I can't unfortunately due to a recurring error I get when I load the game for the first time (before putting in the product key even):

AD9B: Failed to create d3d resource. Please restart your computer.

I feel that I've jumped through all their Support hoops without a result. Good thing that Skyrim works properly so I can play that instead, and wait for a fix in the future.

Edit: Ok it turned out that my Directx 9.0c was a crappy installation, and the game works after I reinstalled winblows...
    I have that same issue! How do I fix it?! I've done just about everything trying to fix this.