Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PandarianLeakage View Post
    I like how you think Russia etc is the Axis of "evil". How many countries has America invaded in the past 30 years compared to Russia?
    Are you retarded and not able to read?

Axis of X(Can't really call this "evil" yet.)

Yes, the yet was a bad call on my part but what ever. Leaving it to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by PandarianLeakage View Post
    I like how you think Russia etc is the Axis of "evil". How many countries has America invaded in the past 30 years compared to Russia?
    Exactly, America always think they are the "Heroes" and the good guys, while the are responsible for a lot of the misery in the world, tbh they should be the once in the axis of "evil"

Quote Originally Posted by RuyzakiaPCG View Post
    Axis of X(Can't really call this "evil" yet.)
    Def.
    Russia
    Iran
    State of Palestine
    You kinda lost me already here. It's sad that some people still think Palestine is anyones enemy. They never were, and never will be. They just want their homes and pieces of land back, so they can make a living for themselfs and their families.

Deleted
    Wow really? Already?

Codsafish
    1) Iran has numerous trade/economical ties with Russia. There is also alot of speculation of a unofficial military alliance with Iran and Russia. They are the ones supplying scientist to Iran for them to have nuclear power which most believe is a front for building a bomb. Russia becoming involved in the conflict is a completely plausible scenario and you would be ignorant to think other wise.

2) Yes, I agree we have no right to step on Iran's toes if they want to build a nuclear device. Though I personally do not think It should obtain one, with all the hate rhetoric it spews out against "wiping out Israel." this all besides the point. We have a Military alliance with Israel and U.S has a history of putting Israel before its own national security interests. I do not agree with this but it is true. Also, Yes we are the only country to build a nuclear device and use it in a military conflict not once, but twice. But we have also been one of the main countries in trying to disarm and one of the only 5 to have signed the NPT.

This thread is not to debate the right for the US to say who can have what. This thread was made to discuss the possibility of war, what would happen, whom would be involved and why.
    You still don´t know Ahmedinejad never said "wipe Israel off the map" or something. It's something the American media made up lol (they tend to do that all the time and thus the American people are among the most misinformed in the world).

Also, why would America go to war with a country that isn't directly a threat to them? And do you think Israel can't defend itself with it's 300+ nukes and advanced military (thanks to the US)? This will be just another war for oil and gass.

It makes me sick that Europe will support the US and Israel on this matter. I'm pretty sure atleast 70% of us Europeans are against military support, but hey, people who still think we live in a true democracy should stop dreaming.

Deleted
    And this thread has already derailed.
    Lock please?
    If you open a thread like this on international forums, you've got to expect that those who have a more objective view on the U.S (than most of their own population) will at least frown upon their constant invasions and wars of aggression all around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelz View Post
    If you open a thread like this on international forums, you've got to expect that those who have a more objective view on the U.S (than most of their own population) will at least frown upon their constant invasions and wars of aggression all around the world.
    This was not meant to be a debate on if US should fight Iran.

was to be what happens if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimma View Post
    You still don´t know Ahmedinejad never said "wipe Israel off the map" or something. It's something the American media made up lol (they tend to do that all the time and thus the American people are among the most misinformed in the world).

Also, why would America go to war with a country that isn't directly a threat to them? And do you think Israel can't defend itself with it's 300+ nukes and advanced military (thanks to the US)? This will be just another war for oil and gass.

It makes me sick that Europe will support the US and Israel on this matter. I'm pretty sure atleast 70% of us Europeans are against military support, but hey, people who still think we live in a true democracy should stop dreaming.
    Exactly, There is prob almost no one with a decent education in Europe who will support WAR, but hey it's not like politicians are using OUR money so whatever !
    I don't know if you guys saw that one Republican candidate who said if he would get elected he would go to war with IRAN.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimma View Post

"“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,” - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Sure sounds like he wants it gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

TBH you want to have a debate on whatever to invade a country or not ??? where the fuck is our world going ?

We should,'t ever attack a country, we should help the develope and educate the population to see what is right and what isn't, not whipe a million people off the face of the earth because they have one retard at their command ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    "“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,” - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Sure sounds like he wants it gone.
    No source, no context.

Sure sounds like you just want to believe it.

Also I'm not saying Ahmedinejad isn't an idiot, but he can't and won't attack either Israel or the US. That's my point basically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smece View Post
    And why wouldn't Iran build a nuke. Funny how the USA is putting trade embargo's, starting wars and secret operations on every country that's not on their side on the hint of a nuke possibility. If you don't understand why it's funny, it's because the USA is the only country in the world that used a nuclear weapon in military purposes.

Iran is not the problem, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States
    I am sorry but you are a moron. I original post is only beaten by your own ignorance.

Shall i post a link on wars italy have been involved in going back 2500 years? Or shall i post a link of Greek and Macedonian wars going back 3000 years?

I am not American, I have no more love for them than any other contry in the world but you are just as ignorant or more ignorant than the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    TBH you want to have a debate on whatever to invade a country or not ??? where the fuck is our world going ?

We should,'t ever attack a country, we should help the develope and educate the population to see what is right and what isn't, not whipe a million people off the face of the earth because they have one retard at their command ....

You sir, are <mod snip> as you cannot read. I cleary stated I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A DEBATE ON IF WE SHOULD INVADE IRAN. I WANTED TO HAVE A DISCUSSION ON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE DID AND WHICH COUNTRIES WOULD BE INVOLVED.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-11-13 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted

Well, then I will tell you that you're completely overdrawing the scenario, as some already observed. Neither Russia nor China or Europe have any real interest in this conflict and 0 support by their population. Sure, they might send in a few troops or supplies for political reasons, but they wouldn't get involved on a big scale.

There won't be a war with Iran. Nobody wants it and the world economy can't handle it. It's that simple. The closest thing to war that will happen will be Israel flying over with a couple of planes to turn Iran's nuclear "processing" plants into craters. After that there will be some strong words from NATO and behind the scenes a hardy pat on the back to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post

So contradictory as well. If Iran gets a Nuke on its hands with out a doubt it will bomb Israel. There go a million people. By your logic we should do all we can to prevent this....but that would include invading the country. But we cant do that? Jesus sir, you created a paradox.

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vhoosh View Post
    There won't be a war with Iran. Nobody wants it and the world economy can't handle it. It's that simple. The closest thing to war that will happen will be Israel flying over with a couple of planes to turn Iran's nuclear "processing" plants into craters. After that there will be some strong words from NATO and behind the scenes a hardy pat on the back to Israel.
    And Israel will get hit by missiles from Iran.

Deleted
    You sir, are retarded as you cannot read. I cleary stated I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A DEBATE ON IF WE SHOULD INVADE IRAN. I WANTED TO HAVE A DISCUSSION ON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE DID AND WHICH COUNTRIES WOULD BE INVOLVED.
    What would happen if you did is that I'd personally burn the embassy of your warmongering country to the ground.
    Also I think China would really try hard to prevent a war since they have too much to lose if the US economy collapses, and it will with all these wars going on.
    You know Israel won't fight themselves if they have the US to fix the problems for them (think Iraq)
    You know the UK will just follow the US where ever they go.

I don't think that assult on Iran will begin a WW3.
    I don't think China has any interest in defending Iran.
    I think Russia wouldn't go into war with US over Iran.
    Palestine doesn't have weapons (to my knowledge), some groups in there do, but they attack Israel on regular basis now, I'm not sure what more can they do.
    I don't see why Europe would get involved in Middle-Eastern issue, they have their own problems right now.

However not all is well, such an attack can isolate both US and Israel from the rest of the world.

From what I understand, Ahmadinejad (though I really don't like him) has been pretty liberal. Women can drive, people have more rights in Iran than some of our Allie Arab-nations. He may hate Israel, but it maybe a gradual change, I don't think he hates Israel enough to actually start a war - or maybe he loves Iran more than he hates Israel.

Deleted
    If Iran gets a Nuke on its hands with out a doubt it will bomb Israel.
    This is what you belief, someone who lives tenthousands of miles away, most likely never has set foot into the Iran and obtains all information from tainted media. Don't present it as a fact if it isn't. If Iran used a nuke on anyone, they would get wiped out from the map and they know that too.

Look at the U.S., they don't want to get rid of their nuclear weapons either and even build new ones for "defensive" reasons. For a less mighty force like the Iran this is even more true.
    Last edited by mmoc1c05ad3992; 2011-11-13 at 12:57 PM.

If the US invades Iran? No one will defend Iran openly. No one will bother. None of the Arab states like Iran, Russia and China are only too happy to see America waste away in yet another war, and no one else is worth mentioning. WW3 isn't going to happen that easily. At the same time, the US isn't going to invade Iran anyway.

Play less video games, study more RL international politics. -.-
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.