Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBlunder View Post
    nfs underground 2 was the last nfs for me. others are crap imo.

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 02:14 PM ----------

another like-minded! =D
    plus oneee!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Simple. It is developed on the Frostbite 2 engine. Which means only one thing.

Everyone will steer into walls thanks to the headlights of the cars on the oncoming lane.
    oooh I see what you did there, +1 internetz.

I'm looking forward to it. The re-boot of the NFS-series have been great so far, but this is more GTA-esque than NFS.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    I stopped playing after NFS MW.
    Which was crap. But you've missed some very good ones that came after.

In my opinion NFS still has no decision made, it is bouncing between simulation and arcade, and fails at either doing one properly, or mixing them well. Graphics do look bad on the preview. Well, wow. Frostbite 2 for that? They got to be joking.

And while hot pursuit was fun, shift and shift 2 gets outperformed by Forza and GT. So, NFS remains as mediocre.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. The re-boot of the NFS-series have been great so far, but this is more GTA-esque than NFS.Which was crap. But you've missed some very good ones that came after.
    I agree, i liked the simple arcade style racing ones such as Hot pursuit (2011 one).

Deleted
    MW concluded the NFS series.
    Racing games havn't progressed for the last 5 years since the first NFS game came out for PS3.
    The only reason they keep making them are for milking money.

Oh my, they still make the NFS series? I remember 10 years ago when it was old!

On a more serious note, what exactly can you discuss on a racing thread? How you unlocked new parts and made your car max in speed, control, acceleration etc.?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have beaten NFSU2 a couple of times and it was the most fun I ever played. I do remember MW being great as well and very fun, but I lost the disc a long time ago. I just haven't had interest in any others, however. They just don't look fun.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    MW concluded the NFS series.
    Racing games havn't progressed for the last 5 years since the first NFS game came out for PS3.
    The only reason they keep making them are for milking money.
    inorite? Though I hear Hot Pursuit is kind of neat.

I showed a friend a video of a pursuit for MW and he was surprised such a game existed. I told him it was for the original xbawks and he self-destructed.

Also played UG2. It was alright, but MW was the one that stuck out in my mind the most.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

MW=UG2>All other racing games. (IMO, though it's probably because I suck at more 'realistic' racing games.)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    inorite? Though I hear Hot Pursuit is kind of neat.

I showed a friend a video of a pursuit for MW and he was surprised such a game existed. I told him it was for the original xbawks and he self-destructed.

Also played UG2. It was alright, but MW was the one that stuck out in my mind the most.
    MW was release to the 360 if im not mistaken. it was one of the very first games of the console

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    MW was release to the 360 if im not mistaken. it was one of the very first games of the console
    Twas both, coming out for anything with a screen. I actually owned both of those copies at one point (before 360 backwards compatibility was still crap).
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    It was also released to the big black one.