Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a beta invite last week but not recieved any details yet. When is the beta weekend? I thought it would be right now, should I assume I will get it before thanksgiving weekend??

I want to apply for a beta invite thru 3rd party like curse, but the email said not to it will mess up my invite. If I got the invite already, but no details, I can assume I will definetly get the details soon right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    I got a beta invite last week but not recieved any details yet. When is the beta weekend? I thought it would be right now, should I assume I will get it before thanksgiving weekend??

I want to apply for a beta invite thru 3rd party like curse, but the email said not to it will mess up my invite. If I got the invite already, but no details, I can assume I will definetly get the details soon right?
    Same for me.
    I got the "you were selected for Beta" invite actually two weeks ago.
    This was because of preordering and registering for beta, for months.

I toured TOR forums and understood I would receive a "beta key" email then, and that I was said "not to take keys from other websites".

And what happened...
    We are november 20th, and I received no "beta key" email.
    And I hear about two million people having tried the beta already.

It seems that I should have tried other websites to receive a key.....

So I got pissed.
    I canceled preorder.
    I really feel like I've been wronged.

From what I hear of the beta reviews so far, it will still be time to come back to the game in a few months, *if* it proves to be a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last day to redeem your beta weekend code is today, the 20th!

You should have an email with a code from a few days ago that lets you redeem it in your account for access to the weekend beta. If you haven't done that yet, you should probably check you spam folders and get that done today.

Edit: Sorry, this is meant for people that signed up after the 11th.

If you were registered on our site on or before 11/11, you do not need to redeem any beta keys on your account. Both of the keys Origin sent to you may be given to friends instead.

If you registered on our site after 11/11, you should use one of the codes on your own account to ensure you get into next weekend's test, and you can give the other code to a friend.

Apologies for the confusion here, hopefully that clears it up.

---------- Post added 2011-11-20 at 08:41 AM ----------

@ Aeker

You don't need an email or code. You'll be in since you signed up earlier. They haven't sent anything out to anybody yet about downloading the client.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-20 at 04:37 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

If you were registered on our site on or before 11/11, you do not need to redeem any beta keys on your account. Both of the keys Origin sent to you may be given to friends instead.

If you registered on our site after 11/11, you should use one of the codes on your own account to ensure you get into next weekend's test, and you can give the other code to a friend.

Apologies for the confusion here, hopefully that clears it up.
    Well that's a bit late.. I had signed up before 11/11, and I Still got the two free codes. I used one for myself--didn't know they were meant for people who signed afterwards...
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

I toured TOR forums and understood I would receive a "beta key" email then, and that I was said "not to take keys from other websites".

And what happened...
    We are november 20th, and I received no "beta key" email.
    And I hear about two million people having tried the beta already.

It seems that I should have tried other websites to receive a key.....

So I got pissed.
    I canceled preorder.
    I really feel like I've been wronged.

From what I hear of the beta reviews so far, it will still be time to come back to the game in a few months, *if* it proves to be a good game.
    I know how you feel, but you must be patient with these guys since it's the first time they are doing this on such a large scale.Check your spam mail folder and hope for the best , but also remember this will be their stress test weekend, so it will be like cata the first 3 days, people will be lucky to get into the servers and actually play at acceptable levels.