Skyrim, PC or Xbox

Hey, so after refusing to buy skyrim outright and not liking oblivion that much, I've finally agree'd to buy skyrim.

However the basic plan is my and my friend talk through skype, and the general belief is I'll get it for xbox. However I dont get as much access to xbox as I do to pc as its my bro's and in his room, even though he has a full time job and occasionally sleeps at his gf;s.

So I've been wondering if there is any differences between the two that should sway my decision, especially if the xbox version has noticeably less bugs or whatever.

PC version can have mods, dont think console versions can have that

Quote Originally Posted by Llamapwnzors View Post
    PC version can have mods, dont think console versions can have that
    I was thinking more gameplay etc but tbh I didnt even think about mods, not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm also curious myself. I didn't much like the controls of Oblivion on PC, wondering if Xbox is any better.

Also, Inb4 PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

if you have a pc that can can do high settings or better it will look much better than xbox. Modding is another big advantage to pc. as far as gameplay goes not much different. PC version can even be played with xbox controller if you like that setup.

you don't have extremely shitty controls with the "keyboard turning" feeling. Any game is better at a PC over console.

Play on PC with a 360 controller. More convenient for you, better optimized controls, mods, likely better graphics (...in most cases.) Only negative might be the tweaks you need to make to get it to run properly compared to the ease of the 360.

10+ Year Old Account
    PC. This is a fact. Use an xbox controller if you want to.

There's already a good discussion going on about this exact topic here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rim-Xbox-or-PC