Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    YES! gotta love these graphs. very interested in the achievement related ones if you could elaborate on them in some way

Hmmm, not sure if I should be proud or not that my achievement points are way over on the right where the blue and red are well blended and my HKs are somewhere off in midair beside my monitor.

I signed for the annual pass, I had like 10 months of gametime paid up anyway so seemed silly not to have gone for it

Quote Originally Posted by drlawyer View Post
    No offense, but the question is somewhat poorly written. It really asks TWO questions: "Are you buying and annual pass" and, if so "Are you buying it to get a free copy of Diablo III." In essence, if you are buying an annual pass, but not to get Diablo III, you would answer "No." However, if you simply are not buying an annual pass, the answer still would be "no". Not going to get very reliable data as written. However, you do have a bright future as a poll writer for political media.
    I didn't think the question was that hard.

Did you purchase the Annual Pass?

No, I purchased Diablo 3 for free (this part of the Annual Pass so that would be a yes)
    No, I purchased for the free Beta (that would be part of the Annual Pass so again that is a yes)

Not that hard is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's important to note that a lot of people care only about achieve points on one toon, but will have multiple level 85 alts.

I purchased the annual pass.

Please continue with these graphs. I find them very interesting.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2011-11-14 at 04:41 AM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

The honor kill graph is so wrong. I know quite a few people just on my server with over 100k honor kills.. yet the graph is showing only 200ish in the whole world?I myself have over 165k. That can't be right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BodycountQQ View Post
    The honor kill graph is so wrong. I know quite a few people just on my server with over 100k honor kills.. yet the graph is showing only 200ish in the whole world?I myself have over 165k. That can't be right.
    First, the graphs are based on information provided by the Armory API. It won't take into account inactive characters. Secondly, were you hovering over just one faction?

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Its just so healers need to heal smart, get it?
    Pbbbbbbbbt.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-11-14 at 04:54 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    These graphs are pretty interesting....I like them. Boub, keep doing them!

Derp....I mean Chaud. So used to Boub posting, its weird.
    Last edited by Reserk; 2011-11-14 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been able to vote "YES" on the annual pass 4 or 5 times now...

Deleted
    I agree; the question is poorly worded, but as far as I can tell no one has said the right reason. None of this nonsense about why you got it; "Did you purchase the Annual Pass?" doesn't even hint at the slightest suggestion of implying that maybe it has even a passing interest in the why, it literally just asks about the what. If you got it for D3, you got it. If you got it for the mount, you got it. If you got it for the beta, you got it. If you got it because all your friends were getting it, you got it. If you got it because you weren't paying attention and were just randomly clicking on the screen, you got it.

The reason it's poorly worded is: I'm pretty sure you can't purchase something that's free. You're paying for WoW; the pass isn't you paying for something, it's you agreeing to keep paying for WoW.

It says at the start of the section it's just a sample of each region.

so nearly 4000 people still come to this website that dont play WoW, like seriously... just leave already.

Interesting graphs. Would like to see more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    so nearly 4000 people still come to this website that dont play WoW, like seriously... just leave already.
    you mad bro?

The sample clearly did not catch every player in the US or EU. There are 32,885 characters in the sample that have over 100k HKs. I just happened to pick RP vs RPPvP for that graph demonstrating the 100k bump.
    Last edited by chaud; 2011-11-14 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    Yes, one day i wanna see perfect news that GC is fired and game will be playable again. But cosidering new expansion i, going to lost my hopes. Pandas????
    SWTOR designers still rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    Well this is pretty silly. I enabled parental controls back in the day to opt out of RealID, and I now had to send Blizzard an email that I am indeed allowing myself to play Diablo III.Lol.
    had to do it, too, because i like the gametime-report ;-)
    but i mean, it wasn't that time robbing to write a short reply to that email. the more time consuming part was figuring out, that it wasn't a scam.

Haha, I love that little bump on the achievement point graph where people just want to get over 9k and then stop. It looks like there's a slight bump over the 10k one too, but the 9k bump really sticks out, amazing!

Just wondering, where did you find the stats to get the achievements points graph? I've always tried to find a place to compare myself in achievement to the rest of the world or even on my realm.