Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Those charts are very interesting!

after the swotor beta this weekend Im so GLAD I went with the annual pass

Quote Originally Posted by Juzard View Post
    Just wondering, where did you find the stats to get the achievements points graph? I've always tried to find a place to compare myself in achievement to the rest of the world or even on my realm.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743690922

It's worth noting that the "current" build recently pushed, the test build, is 3 days behind the RC build that was pushed before. Also, the version of the RC was 14967, where the version of this test build is 14966. Perhaps Blizzard just wasn't ready to push the RC yet, so the servers were rolled back...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    Tell me more, tell me more! What's the prob with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Idd i would love more info on whats up with it cause i'm loving my general beta pass =)
    IMO 1 weekend ain't enough time to "feel" this game.

pve realm , 13k+ achievements, 110k+ hks i'm the 1% (p.s annual pass done the day of announcement

I wanted one until I say the mount in-game. Thought it was ugly, not worth the money.

It's the other way around for me.
    I really wanted to give WoW another try, and after resubbing for 1 month I really enjoyed the game, really thought about getting the annual pass.
    But after playing the swtor beta this weekend, the annual pass would've been wasted money

different people, different tastes

having 11k-ish achievement points, i thought there were much more people with so many. Really, seems that a multitude is complaining the game without seeing even half of it.

Deleted
    I wonder if they'll release 4.3 the moment BioWare opens up its final beta testing weekend to each and every person that signed up for it... /tinfoilhat

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    so nearly 4000 people still come to this website that dont play WoW, like seriously... just leave already.
    Stop being retarded please! This is an MMO site, not WOW site! How hard is it for stupidheads to realize that we have lots of games in the forum-list and most of us that quit from WoW, still might be interested in if there is any point coming back or not.... thus reading the news.

I'm personally mostly hanging out in the SWTOR-part of this forum atm... am I now allowed to do that Mr "I only want WoW-fanboys-playing-hardcore-24/7" here?

its just... nothing impressive. and its WAY too much focus on story to compete in an MMO market. I honestly never once felt like i was playing an MMO, and not in the "oh i was so immersed in it it was awesome" kinda way, but in the "you mean i have to sit through another 40min of run around talk to so and so, talk to so and so, run around, talk to so and so, before i get to actually kill stuff again?"

Deleted
    its just... nothing impressive. and its WAY too much focus on story to compete in an MMO market. I honestly never once felt like i was playing an MMO, and not in the "oh i was so immersed in it it was awesome" kinda way, but in the "you mean i have to sit through another 40min of run around talk to so and so, talk to so and so, run around, talk to so and so, before i get to actually kill stuff again?"
    Sounds like WoW... *remembers the quest chain leading into the Twilight Highlands*

Anyway, it's just an opinion, other people can't stop talking about how awesome it is. I think I'll see for myself first before taking anyone's word for it ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    having 11k-ish achievement points, i thought there were much more people with so many. Really, seems that a multitude is complaining the game without seeing even half of it.
    I have 12k now and was thinking the same! There really aren´t that many guys around with over 10k achievements although it is not that hard to get!!

bad news about ptr ;/

Those graphs are awesome but after reading the blue posts regarding MMO-C's charts I just don't know who to believe anymore. THE CAKE IS A LIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes got AP , since I still like playing WoW. Really like the graph too

http://mmorig.com/world-of-warcraft-...rth-it-or-not/
    Pretty funny article on the annual pass, mostly satire.

The annual pass, what an epic ploy from Blizzard. Getting thousands to sign up for the worst twelve months of an expansions life-cycle. Plus Diablo 3 will be pretty cheap.