Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i cant beleive this bliz are ACTUALY gona piss EVERY single PVEr off just so they can relese Dragonsolul t the same time as the retarded PvP season

I kind of miss a 5th option in your poll : not decided yet. I think there might be more people like me that haven´t decided yet if they should sign up or not.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ironic that more alliance have theoretically tried PvP than Horde? Sure alliance has more in the low zone, but also an equal number in the high zones. So technically more alliance have PvPed. Plus more HKs are done on PvE servers. Likely the latter is due to higher population on those, but the Alliance one is surprising given the fact Horde is billed as the PvP faction.The stereotypes are flipping, it would seem.

Disprove so many theories.

I really enjoy the graphs. Its interesting to see actual numbers. What I would like to see, is a breakdown of people who have gotten the Legendary Staff, by class. Is it all Mages? How many Spriests? Elemental Shaman?Also, if you can do any sort of solid numbers to document the dps increase given to each class by the staff, that would be exellent. Some solid provable factual information.

the obese american gamers have more achievement points

After a weekend with a certain other game I sure as hell am glad to not have bought the annual pass.

10k+ achieves on 2 characters, 50k HKs on one and 100k+ on the other. Ouch , i'm in the minority . Honestly didn't think so few people actually did those.

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i cant beleive this bliz are ACTUALY gona piss EVERY single PVEr off just so they can relese Dragonsolul t the same time as the retarded PvP season
    Re-read your post and ask yourself who's retarded. Please.

Damn the poll I voted no thinking yes was at the top!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is pretty silly. I enabled parental controls back in the day to opt out of RealID, and I now had to send Blizzard an email that I am indeed allowing myself to play Diablo III.Lol.

Please continue these graphs. I love numbers, analysis is so much fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting graphs. And yes, I did pick up the annual pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    10k+ achieves on 2 characters, 50k HKs on one and 100k+ on the other. Ouch , i'm in the minority . Honestly didn't think so few people actually did those.

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 03:00 AM ----------

Re-read your post and ask yourself who's retarded. Please.

seems ppl cant read ah well i dint say anything about any1 being retarded i was talking about bliz severly ticking off 1 part of the comunity to favour the other

and while i remember nowhere in my OP did i use the word retarded

ie posoning the pve content coz of pvprs

theres nothing new in that test build and you know it

they are just posponing it to plz the pvprs for there mmr reset
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-11-14 at 03:28 AM.

I think the poll will become very skewed due to vagueness. It is not clear if it is only for players that purchased the annual pass or if the question is whether a free copy of Diablo was enough to convince you to buy an annual pass or not.For me, I bought an AP for the beta invite, as well as the fact that I'm confident I'll still be playing a year from now.

If you like this type of post or want to see something specific let me know in the comments!
    /like Do one on battle ground win/loss by faction. Every map and whatever other breakdowns you can come up with. Make it only since the merging of servers for queues if possible. Old data isn't relevant any longer.

No offense, but the question is somewhat poorly written. It really asks TWO questions: "Are you buying and annual pass" and, if so "Are you buying it to get a free copy of Diablo III." In essence, if you are buying an annual pass, but not to get Diablo III, you would answer "No." However, if you simply are not buying an annual pass, the answer still would be "no". Not going to get very reliable data as written. However, you do have a bright future as a poll writer for political media.

My main has 10505, only 2252 others besides me? Hmm. Seems a bit low!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    /like Do one on battle ground win/loss by faction. Every map and whatever other breakdowns you can come up with. Make it only since the merging of servers for queues if possible. Old data isn't relevant any longer.
    I did that a while back, see http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month

The only thing stopping me from doing it again is the lack of Statistics support in the new Armory API. The developers seem to have abandoned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    My main has 10505, only 2252 others besides me? Hmm. Seems a bit low!
    Only 2,252 have between 10,500 and 10,600 achievement points. There are at least 15k+ that have more than you.

Please keep up with the graphs. Absolutely love looking at statistics like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    seems ppl cant read ah well i dint say anything about any1 being retarded i was talking about bliz severly ticking off 1 part of the comunity to favour the other

and while i remember nowhere in my OP did i use the word retarded

ie posoning the pve content coz of pvprs

theres nothing new in that test build and you know it

they are just posponing it to plz the pvprs for there mmr reset
    I don't think there has ever been an instance of Blizzard favoring PVP over PVE. Their concern is making sure everyone is busy enjoying all the new 4.3 stuff when TOR releases on Dec. 20th. November 29th is still going to be a couple of weeks earlier than expected. November 15th would have been ridiculously early; people would already be bored senseless of the new heroics in a month's time.

There have been a couple of times when the new PVP season has started one or more weeks after the content patch hits for PVE. The new PVP has never started before PVE content and almost certainly never will.

Raiders will be able to get 397 weapons the first week of 4.3, and if they have a good PVE group they could get 403s from Deathwing with the possibility of 410s from Heroics during the second week. Meanwhile, PVPers will probably have to have earned 7800 Conquest before buying a 397 weapon. This takes:

6 weeks at 1350 CP/wk (8 arena wins at baseline rating)
    5 weeks at 1560 CP/wk (RBGs at baseline rating give 1650)
    4 weeks at 1950 CP/wk
    3 weeks at 2600 CP/wk

I don't know what kind of ratings the good players will be at immediately after the MMR reset, but the PVPers with a good PVE group are going to have a large advantage in the first few weeks of Season 11 if they get a weapon. You look at some of the other Dragon Soul drops that are going to be PVP BiS, to say nothing of the damned legendary that will still undoubtedly proc in PVP, and I don't think you'll find a PVPer who feels like they're being favored in the slightest.

Once again I spend far too long replying to a guy who probably can't/won't read/understand what I say.